Chapter 2: Revelations

(Souichi is seen still in the infirmary as Eraserhead and Recovery Girl start their explanation.)

Eraserhead: You know your father was a founder of this academy, don't you.

Souichi: Yep. Yes, I know.

R. Girl: Your father was a good man, who actually cared about people.

Eraserhead: He layed down his live to protect the people, and founded this academy with an only goal.

R. Girl: The goal was to simply train the future generations of heroes.

Eraserhead: But there's something the headmasters hid from you.

Souichi: Is it about my father's death?

Eraserhead: (nods) It was all going well until your father found out how corrupt and power-hungry the current Union Council was becoming.

(Souichi gets shocked by hearing this.)

R. Girl: He eventually found out that the headmasters were planning to make this academy what it is today, a place where only the strong are allowed to live while the weak die.

Souichi: So my father...

Eraserhead: Unfortunatelly, they knew he would try to expose this dark truth about the current Union, and... (looks down ans sighs) they killed him along with your mother.

(Souichi is even more shocked as he finds out about what actually happened to his parents.)

R. Girl: And the only reason why you're here is to hide their secret.

Souichi: (angry) So this is what actually happened... my father... my mother... killed by those bastards...

Eraserhead: Exactly.

Souichi: If they think they can stop me from avenging my father, they better think twice, because now they will have a new enemy, and that's me!

R. Girl: So this means...

Souichi: Once I recover, I'm leaving this prison disguised as school.

(Then Eraserhead and Recovery Girl nod at each other, implying that they support his decision.)

(Meanwhile, Izuku is seen ready to fight Bakugo, when suddenly his hair and fingernails change to black.)

Izuku?: (smirks) I hope you're ready to lose, short fuse!

Bakugo: (angry) SHORT FUSE? NOW YOU'VE DONE IT, NERD!

(Bakugo angrily charges at Izuku, who then surprisingly grabs Bakugo in the neck.)

Bakugo: Ugh... get off me, Deku!

Izuku?: Deku isn't here!

(Then he slams Bakugo into the wall and starts brutally beating him. The other students are shocked by seeing such brutality from Izuku.)

Ruby: How did Izuku become so brutal?

Neji: It's not him!

Ruby: Huh?

Neji: It turns out someone is possessing him. Someone who is actually doing what Izuku wouldn't do.

(Then Izuku keeps beating Bakugo until he finally knocks him out.)

Izuku?: Tch... weak. To think you used to look down on him...

Glynda: (shocked) The winner... is Izuku Midoriya...

(People are still shocked by what someone who looked like Izuku did. Then Izuku returns to normal.)

Izuku: (dumbfounded) What just happened?

Neji: (to Ruby) Like I said, a demon was possessing him.

(Timeskip)

(Souichi is seen packing his stuff as it's night time. Then he walks discretely and finally manages to leave Union Academy.)

Souichi: Good bye, old life. Hello, new life.

(Souichi walks away as the screen fades out.)