Epilogue

(After the death of Ozpin, Doctor Fate and Doctor Strange found a way to prevent him from possessing the boy of a young farmer boy.)

(Meanwhile the corrupt heroes and councilmen are seen being arrested by the police and sent to a special maximum security prison.)

(Then Nezu is seen revealing all of the corrupt Headmasters' plan which resulted in Hiromi's death to the Supreme Court.)

(The rest of the Occult Research Club is seen being banished to the underworld.)

(Izuku, Ryuga, Akame and Souichi are seen approaching the grave of Ikki, Daiji, Sakura and Hiromi as they place the pictures of their families.)

Vice: The current Union is no more. All of the corrupt people had their sentences. The world is starting to rebuild itself, and some years later...

(Some years later, Souichi, Izuku, Ryuga, Akame, Genji, Natsuki and Tokuro are seen gathered in the main room of the new Union Academy.)

Vice: The heroes changed the Union Academy for better, and made sure no bullying or racism acts would go unpunished.

(Unfortunately in an alleyway, some former heroes who somehow managed to escape the prison formed an organization.)

Vice: Sure, there were certain pricks who somehow escaped the prison and formed a criminal organization which simply sought to reclaim their supposed rights.

(Some hours later the same former heroes are seen about to be publicly executed.)

Vice: What they didn't know was that our heroes were prepared for them, and they even executed them with the public's total approval.

(Some months, Souichi is seen in his house with his wife Maria.)

Vice: Oh, and our protagonist has married with Maria.

(Then they approach the bed with their child sleeping in it.)

Maria: Beautiful, isn't it?

Souichi: Our baby boy, or you, as usual?

Maria: (giggles) You are such a charmer, Souichi.

(Then they share a kiss as the screen goes black.)

THE END