Chapter 6: Facing MetsuboJinrai.Net

(Souichi is seen in a cafe as he reunites with his friend Izuku.)

Souichi: So? How are you doing?

Izuku: I'm doing fine, especially since I've openly betrayed those corrupted bastards who turned that academy into a living hell.

Souichi: So you're not a student in that academy anymore.

Izuku: Indeed.

(Then Ryuga and Akame come in to greet Souichi.)

Ryuga: Salutations, I'm Ryuga Tatsuma. And this is Akame Sakurako.

Akame: Along with Izuku, we are from the Igarashi Family.

Izuku: I found out that my real father died alongside yours during an attempt to expose Union's dark secrets.

Ryuga: My father and aunt Sakura shared the same fate as those two. Now that we're together again, we can focus on putting an end to the corruption which the current society is engulfed.

(Suddenly four figures approach them.)

????: Greetings, heroes

Souichi: Show yourselves!

(Suddenly Kagero possesses Izuku and blocks a sword strike from one of the four figures.)

Souichi: And you are?

????: I am Horobi. These are Naki, Jin and Ikazuchi! Together we are MetsuboJinrai.Net! We possess intellects beyond human reckoning

Ryuga: You don't say. Okay then. What's the meaning of life? Why are we here?

(Suddenly Ryuga blocks a punch from Jin.)

Jin: We are here to kill you!

Ryuga: That's it? Pretty simple thinking for such mighty intellects.

Naki: We analyze orders, but we don't disobey them. If we do, our memories will be wiped out. We must destroy you!

Akame: What good is an intellect if you can't use it?

Horobi: Your taunting is pointless. Prepare for extermination!

(Suddenly Izuku regains his control again and the four see the humagears pulling out their drivers.)

FORCERISER!

Souichi: So you're Kamen Riders... guess what!

DEMONS DRIVER!

REVICE DRIVER!

(The four heroes place their drivers in their waist as well.)

Souichi: i'll lay down my life, if it means to protect humanity!

Ryuga: I'm feeling it now!

Izuku: I'll decide between right and wrong!

(Then the heroes pull out their vistamps while the humagears pull out some keys.)