16. part two

Tommie

7:30 PM || Maui, Hawaii

As I finished laying my blonde lace wig flat with no lace detectable as MiMi taught me I smiled to myself ready to style it with some loose beach wave curls to match tonight's date. Axel wanted me to be ready by 8PM and it was just turning 7:30 PM. I had just enough time to do a little face beat and slip right into my evening attire. I was so happy to just be in paradise with my man. No nagging friends, no shady comments, no work related talk. Just him and I. It's been so long we had a moment to ourselves that I was quite nervous. My stomach as flipping up and down as if this was Axel and I's first ever date. It wasn't clearly, but this was our first baecation which I just wanted to be perfect because Axel really planned this whole thing himself. I just wanted him to feel I was appreciative more than just telling him.

After I finshed my beach curls with my flat iron, I began my natural soft beat maekup look, applying my favorite dior lip gloss last and taking one last look at myself in the mirror. I looked too damn good. Heading out of the bathroom, I grabbed my baby blue knit maxi dress that paired with a matching knit thong. I put the thong on first before slipping into the dress. The dress was a deep low cut which exposed my whole back including my thong. It was very much appropriate and gave island baddie. This dress was my favorite recent purchase with the help of Katrina so I had to make sure to get some pics and videos for the gram so that she will see it was definitely worth the price.

I slipped my french painted toes into my white Bottega kitten heels and sprayed myself with some Baccarat Rouge 540. I looked good, i smelled like a rich ass bitch and I was finally ready to enjoy my night out with my dream man. Looking at my Catier watch, I seen the time just changing to 8. I was right on time. The last instructions Axel gave me was to meet him around back where he showed me the date set up the first time he surprised me. I walked the same path that led out back to the private beach. As I approached closer I could hear R&B music. I smiled from ear to ear as I noticed it was one of my favorite LL Cool J songs. I was beaming cause I just knew Axel set up a playlist of all my favorite R&B artists with him being my number one.

If you need me baby I'm, for, real
The rest of your life, I'll take you to paradise,
If you want it baby just, be, real
The rest of your life, I'll take you to paradise,
I'm gonna give you all my love, yeah

Paradise played setting the romantic tone. I swayed my hips and snapped my fingers as I made myself visible to Axel who was looking damn good might I add. He chuckled at my silliness as he danced his way to me, meeting me halfway. I sung along to the song as I threw my arms around his neck feeling like Gabrielle Union in the video with LL. He kissed my cheek and neck as I took in his masculine scent. I rolled my eyes in satisfaction as he embraced me. I could never get tired of his scent. As we pulled away from each other he stepped back to take in my appearance some more. Grabbing my hand he held it up as he led me into a 360 spin for him. I giggled at him.