4. Part Two

Katrina

6:41 PM || SoHo

6:41 PM || SoHo

We all stepped out of the renty one by one as we prepared ourselves to walk the carpet into the first fashion show of the evening. I wasn't a bit of nervous because I loved cameras in my face. I lived for dressing up and taking pictures honestly. Shit my instagram was all that consisted of really. I was what they called an "influencer" so these pictures were going to look real good on my page highkey. Taking Jordan's hand into mine, my man looked so good tonight, but I must say our relationship has been on the rocky side which has put me into a little depression.

We argue over everything and the reason it started was way after I met his family and his baby mother. Since then we take trips together to see his baby girl who is growing up and becoming more smart. She's the sweetest and she loves me already but she knows her father and mother are not together which brings curiosity out of her. But don't get me started on the mother. She's a fucking headache and a bitch I tried so hard to be cordial with. She calls Jordan telling him I cannot be around his daughter and makes up these lies saying when he leaves Melody around me, she comes home with bruises.

I have never in my life put my hands on anyone's child but I know one thing, I'll put my hands on the mother. For the life of me I cannot understand why baby mother's have a jealous rage against current girlfriends but it has cause Jor and I to bicker because I cannot take it. I know he loves me and always tells me to ignore her but if he continues to ignore the issue, I don't know if this relationship can continue.

As for this trip, we agreed we will take a break from all of that and see if we can get back to square one without the arguments. I'm looking forward to it too because I don't even remember the last time we had sex! A girl had her needs and if he played really good tonight, the panties were definitely coming off for him.

As Axel and Tommie walked the carpet first, Axe was eating them up. He was such a natural being that he was a celeb and when he introduced Tommie to the paps, they went nuts telling her poses to strike. Jor and I laughed as we watched them. They were like a match made because their aura's really gave off pure love. Jor and I were like that and I want to continue our story. Next up was MiMi and Dray. They kept it cute and of-course a little ratchet. MiMi just couldn't help herself I see.

Finally Jor and I were last. I allowed Jor to go first since I wanted to rehearse in my head how I wanted to walk on. Watching Jor, I laughed at his silly ass but he was so damn fine while doing it.