18.

Tommie

1:00 PM || Los Angeles

"Damn Tommie! It's been awhile I actually seen you with your hair." MiMi said shadily as she fluffed out my curly bun.

"Word. Sis got all the wig flavors and ain't been the same since. She do love the shit out that blonde one though." Katrina added causing me to playfully roll my eyes. Axel and I had got back yesterday and I was already getting in the pit of fire with MiMi and Katrina. They were just mad they didn't get to come to Hawaii.

"Okay and? A bitch ain't bald headed or nothing. Plus, I like to be a different bitch as much as I can."

"Oh, excuse me miss Chameleon." MiMi said jokingly causing Katrina to double over laughing. I rolled my eyes once again.

"You bitches are just mad y'all wasn't in Hawaii and that's okay because my Hawaii tan is better than y'all LA tan and that's that on that." I said flexing on them as I twirled for them. They just mugged me as they both had their arms crossed.

"Anywayysssss! How was the trip?!" Katrina asked finally after getting over her mini jealous episode. I smiled as I sat back down in the salon chair, placing my fuchsia colored Birkin bag on my lap. MiMi and Katrina both looked at each other briefly before looking back at me. I rose my eyebrow at them in confusion.

"Tomasina.. where did- when the fuck did you get a Birkin bag?!" MiMi exclaimed as she shuffled forward towards me. Katrina followed behind her as they both hovered over me. I chuckled at their antics, shaking my head. I had totally forgot about it to be honest.

"Axel got it for me while we we're in Hawaii."

"He got you that $30,000 bag?! Come on man." Katrina said huffing as she stood up tall crossing her arms over her chest. I only nodded my head. I didn't want him to buy me this bag for the exact reason that it was so expensive. I was carrying a car for goodness sake but he insisted because that was one thing Axe liked to do with his money. Spend it. Especially on me.

"Damn, Tommie. You leveling up right before our eyes." MiMi said.

"Don't do that y'all. Don't start.." I said pouting.

"Nah girl we happy for you like for real but damn! Now I gotta scoop some coins just to match your level." Katrina said jokingly as she touched the bag. I held it out to her allowing her to take it. She immediately put it over her shoulder as she looked at herself in the mirror smiling big. I smiled at the sight of her smile.

"This shit is soo fucking fire. One thing about Axe, he gone always do his big one for you." Katrina said still admiring herself. I chuckled at her comment because she was right. It still never failed to amaze me how much this man spoils me with no remorse. If he wasn't my man, Axe definitely woulda been a trick.