6.

Tommie

6:44PM || West LA

6:44PM || West LA

( please excuse errors 😩)

You know that void you get when you come back home from a vacation you just got off of? Well that void already needed to be filled yet again. I know what you're thinking — "bitch you JUST got home.." And I know but L.A just wasn't it right now. I was lowkey planning our next vacay really but for now, reality had to kick in and I needed to get back to living my day to day life.

It was the second day of being back and I didn't know what to get myself into. I was home alone. Axel went straight back to work finishing on his latest project. I was happy that he had the energy to finish what he loved. It truly motivated me to try to make the dreams I have come true. But it was hard to just pick one. I wanted to have my own store, model, and even try to manage an entertainer. I just didn't know what career to take and it was hard to think about daily.

I loved doing nails at the shop but I must say, it was never for me. It was a blessing to have when I was going through it but now that I had enough money to have something of my own, It was absolutely that time to buckle down and choose where I wanted to go. I was twenty-five and only getting older.

All I wanna do is lay up with you
All day, all day (all day, all day)
Nothing else, nothing else (nothing else)
Just spend time with you all day (all day)

Partynextdoor's Peace of Mind blared through the speakers of my iHome. It took my mind off of my current thoughts because this was one of my favorite songs currently. It was just so chill and actually gave me a peace of mind. I got up from our bed as I began to sway to the beat of the song and singing along. I was totally feeling it as I practiced slow moves in the full body mirror before me. Our dog that Axel got us last year came running up to my side happily. He was getting so big. We eventually ended up naming him Ace because I refused to name him after we had broken up and I had just forgot to do so. But he was such a great pup and even was like raising a child almost.

Standing on his hind legs to get my attention he began to spin around. That was the first I'd seen him do so. I guess he liked the music just as much as I did. Chuckling, I clapped for him to continue. I just hoped he would do it again when Axel would come home. The doorbell to the front door rang a few times breaking my attention from Ace. Furrowing my brows in confusion, I wasn't sure who was coming today. MiMi was at work with her mom and last I talked to Katrina, she was running errands.

Slipping my feet into my Fenty slides, I pushed my natural mane to the side of my head before making my way out of the room and down the stairs with Ace hot on my trail. Getting to the door, I looked through the peephole just to see who it was. I was not expecting guests, so I had to make sure it wasn't no damn sex offender or worse!