12.

Tommie

3 weeks later || DTLA

I stood on line for this video casting call that I was set up for through all the booking emails I sent. I received so many today and as it was going on 2 PM, this was my third one. I had two more to do. I felt a little awkward about it because I didn't want to go out for doing modeling, videos or any of that cliché stuff. Being that I was a girlfriend of one of the hottest stars today, I wanted to be a boss with a business but sadly, I was still clueless to what I wanted to open. I was stuck between wholesale boutique or hair, lashes and cosmetics. I had to think fast but in the mean time, the money had to roll in from somewhere and not Axe's bank account like he wants. I was too independent to be sitting on my ass or shopping all day with a mans money.

I scrolled on Instagram as I awaited in this line that wasn't too long. It seemed to be going by faster than I thought because girls were rolling in and coming right out after. I was clueless to who's video casting it was because it mentioned it was big celebs but the name was not revealed as it was a surprise. As I killed time on my phone, I felt a tap on my shoulder that broke my attention.

"Miss thang." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around just to be met with Katrina. I smiled brightly happy to see my best-friend.

"Bitch what you doing here?" I asked with laughter in my tone.

"I should be asking you that honestly. I'm the model, not you." she joked. I laughed. Sis had a point, that's for sure.

"Well you know how hard it is for me to come up with this business thing, so I decided to do something in the mean time until I decided. I just hate when Axe goes into the "Let me be the provider" rant. He knows damn well I can't go a day sitting on the couch. That's social suicide!

Katrina began to laugh at my Mean Girls reference as she nodded. I shook my head. Axel was a damn mess.

"I feel you. But you know I told you you should go with the clothing store. You can model that shit and even have me and MiMi. You know we support you regardless. But modeling is cute too. You for damn sure got the look."

"Thank You Frennn!" I said mimicking Meg the stallion. She chuckled as she stood beside me. I hope her ass don't get nobody mad cause she damn sure just skipped a bunch of girls but either way, I wasn't gone let nobody come for my bitch over no petty shit like that.

"So you know who the video is for?" I asked just to get ahead before I walked in there. I ain't wanna walk in and it's a celeb I'm a fan of. That would be weird cause I would be extremely nervous and be stuttering or some shit. Yes, I have been around plenty celebs and even partied with them because of Axe, but he was with me which made me comfortable to speak to these people. Right now he wasn't so I hoped I didn't look or sound stupid embarrassing not only me but him as well.