7. (short)

Jordan

12:30PM || West LA

12:30PM || West LA

"Daddy.." I heard as I slept peacefully.. well I was.

"Daddy.." I heard again causing me to groan out loud and turn over hoping it would stop.

"Daddy!!" This time it was louder. I woke up finally and sat up only to see my daughter Melody sitting to the side of me while Katrina covered her mouth laughing. I rolled my eyes because I was trying to get some sleep.

While in New York, I figured it would be a good idea to spend time with my baby girl but then her mom asked if I can take her back to L.A with me. Her mother felt like she always had her while I got to "play house". To me that was not what I was doing but I did miss my baby girl so I said fuck it. However, her ass was going to be in timeout if she ain't let me get some rest.

"Daddy, I hungry!" Melody whined as she reached up to touch my face. I chuckled looking down at her little self. Looking over at Katrina as well, she stared up at me.

"Trina why you ain't make her something?"

"Uh uh don't start! You know she like her daddy to make her something. Plus, I do too." She pouted playfully causing me to suck my teeth bringing a laugh out of her shortly after.

"Yea ight." Was all I responded with prior to throwing my legs over the bed and getting up. Picking up Melody, I held her on my hip as I made my way to the kitchen. I could hear pitter pattering feet behind me indicating that Katrina was hot on my ass too.

My greedy ass girls.

"What y'all want?" I asked scratching the top of my head.

"Daddy I want cake!" Melody yelled elated as she moved up and down in my arms.

"Cake? Yeen getting no damn cake baby girl. What the hell ya mom feeding you bruh?" I asked rhetorically as I shook my head.

"How about I make some brunch. Pancakes and all that?" I asked the both of them. Katrina nodded with a big smile on her face and Melody clapped her hands together excited at the final decision.

"Bet. Here take her." I said holding Mel out to Trina. Trina stood up from the counter heading over to me. She then took Mel out of my arms before Mel started to play in Trina's hair.

"My mommy have this hair." Mel said making convo.

"Oh she do?" Trina asked playing along.