9.

Tommie

3AM

WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content

I woke up with the most infuriating headache I could ever have. My head was pounding as if someone were punching the side of my head numerous times. I groaned as I sat up in the bed immediately palming atop of head to cease the aching feeling within my dome. I failed miserably but at least it was still dark around the room. Releasing the covers from off of me, I stepped out of the bed – standing carefully to my feet. My body felt loose and free but my legs also felt like noodles. I would only feel this familiar feeling after Axe and I would have sex. Being that I have a headache, I must have been drunk and I am currently hungover from the night before. I don't remember a THING!

Putting my hands up to my breast they were bare of nothing. I roamed my hand down my stomach to my private then to my thighs. Naked.. completely. We definitely had sex then. Suddenly I felt the urge to pee and I needed to go bad. While up I decided I should just make my way and go. On the way to the bathroom, I tripped over something blocking the way to the door. Catching myself quickly from falling over even though I stumbled, I looked down squinting through the dark. I could see that the hallway's light was on in the hallway but this room was pitched black. Deciding to open the door to see who or what was on my floor, to my surprise there were two people butt ass naked in my room.

Axel and LESLIE?

"What the fuck?" I questioned aloud to myself as I stared at her lie naked in our bed. Axel was knocked out snoring naked as well on the floor. I began to rub my head as I felt the headache increase more now that I was confused. I don't remember anything. I don't remember how this happened. I don't remember Axel and I taking Leslie back to our room!  Did we all have sex?

Judging by us all being naked we had to have.

I quickly grabbed my silk robe on the back on the vanity chair before placing it on. Slipping into my furry house slippers, I then ran out of my room not before grabbing my cell phone. Checking the time, it was 3AM. I bit my lip nervously as I roamed our home. It was still a mess from the party. The last thing I can remember.. well..

Flashback

"Ahh fuck Tommie!" Axel groaned as I swirled my tongue around his hard member. His hand was placed securely on the back of my head as he helped me bob my head up and down once again. We were in our laundry room as the party went on. We just couldn't manage. It was still early in the night but the kiddies was just put to bed and things were starting to get rated R around the house. Everyone was having a good time. However I just couldn't help myself after feeling a bit guilty with Leslie. The way her hands touched me and how wet I got made me feel some type of way. So I grabbed Axel and here we are now.