1.

Tommie

One Year Later..

2PM || Warehouse LA

2PM || Warehouse LA

I was always the one to think that when people said things change fast within a year, it was bullshit, but boy was I wrong. Things took a complete drastic turn after Axel blew up more famous than he was before. He went from being an internet sensation to being R&B/ Pop Star. At first I was very excited for him but now, I didn't know how to really handle all of the attention he was getting. Speaking of attention, I was getting it too. Everyone wanted to know who I was and what my occupation was and it really was was becoming overwhelming for me. I hated for people to be in my business.

Axel also began to pressure me about taking rapping serious, but I really didn't see that future for myself. It was just a fun hidden talent of mine. I was thinking of opening a store or a salon of my own because I was a business woman, not a pipe dreamer. Plus, two celebrities would only drive me fucking crazy. The things I had to deal with aside from paparazzi following me was hard to grow accustom to. Not to mention I made myself kinda look bad after trying to fight one of them.

Flashback

On my way home from a long work out day with a trainer Axel set me up with, I had to get my body right to fit in the dress I bought. There was an event that Axel had to attend and he wanted me accompany him as his date. I was excited about it because it was always cool to see him in the limelight in person. He was so loved and respected, it made me feel lucky to even be his.

Wiping the sweat from my face, I noticed a flash from far away. Turning my head in the direction it came from, I squinted looking around not seeing anyone with a camera. Shrugging it off, another flash went off distracting me from crossing the street. Stepping back immediately as I almost get hit by a car, I looked around frustratedly for who could possibly be taking pictures.

"What the fuck.." I mumble under my breath as I continue to look around for who it could be. Soon the flashes were going off all at once as they got closer as well as many voices that swarmed me with questions.

"Tomasina, how's Axel?"

"How does it feel to date a superstar?"

"Will you guys last?"

"Are you planning to become a star as well? You have the look!"

They were throwing so many questions at me at once that I was confused on where to start. For one, I didn't want to answer these questions in the first place. This was the first time I was being swarmed by paps and now I knew how celebs felt when they felt trapped. Pedestrians walked by as they watched, clearly entertained by me getting questioned. The nerve of them!