only yours

11:21 am
Potions class
Your pov

"It's easy," I say to Cedric, "All you need to do is follow the specific recipe and instructions, for the specific potion." I tell him as I lean over his desk, trying to teach him.

My fingers skim his book as I'm reading it upside down so he can see what I'm trying to say properly. I go over each thing twice for him to understand.

I can tell Cedric's not paying attention to the details that I'm going over.

"Are you even listening to me?" I ask in frustration putting my hands on my hips.

He quickly looks up at my face from his distraction, "Yes- I am, sorry." He reassures me as his face turns all shades of red.

Cedric's never like this, he is always willing to learn. I'm not sure why he's not understanding nor paying attention to what I'm saying.

I ignore him and go back to the book.

"So for this specific potion, you need knotgrass, fluxweed, and bloomslang ski-"

I'm cut off by someone.

"Let's go." I hear the voice that rudely cut me off me say.

I look up and turn around. Draco's standing right there with his arms crossed, waiting for me to listen to him.

I can tell he's not happy.

"I'm sorry Cedric, I'll give you more help tomorrow if needed." I say smiling at him, then walking off to obey Draco's order.

He grabs my wrist and guides me out of class. I feel ashamed.

My stomach flips in nervousness as to what he's going to say.

He's stomping in rage and shaking his head.

He brings me to an empty hallway, and I'm suddenly pinned up against the wall facing him.

He looks me straight in the eyes.

"Are you that oblivious to why Cedric's not paying attention?" Draco says, furious.

Im not sure what he means. "I don't get it." I say.

"That fuck was too busy looking at your tits because you're too unaware of the fact that they are practically hanging out!" He yells looking down at my chest.

I don't know what to say. I just look up at him.

Draco grabs my top and pulls it up to hide my cleavage.

"That shits only mine. Not anyone else's." He tells me, grabbing my waist to keep me in his grasp.

"You tell me that it's only mine." He spits out.

I look him in his eyes and follow the instructions he gives me.

"They are only yours Draco. Not anyone else's."