dorm

9:36 pm
Draco's dorm
Your pov

"Come sit with me my love." Draco says looking up at me as I walk into his dorm for the night.

I usually always end up sleeping in his room on the weekends. It's become a tradition and we both enjoy each others company extremely.

I can't help but smile at him. The way his hair is laying upon his face and the smile he throws my way when he sees me walk into the room. His eyes sparkle as he invites me over.

I can't help but examine the rest of him. My face suddenly feels warm at the sight of him with no shirt and grey joggers. I've seen him many times this exact way but it still gets me each time. It makes my heart flutter and I feel all giddy.

I walk over to Draco and sit on his lap while kissing his cheek.

"I've missed you." He whispers into my ear whilst going and kissing my neck.

I giggle at him, "I've missed you too." I say.

He begins going down to my chest and kissing there as well.

My breath hitches and my heart beats quickly at the touch of his lips.

He begins sucking harder, leaving hickeys all over.

I let out slight moans as I can't help myself. The excitement and pleasure feels amazing.

He grabs my hips and starts moving them back and forth, rubbing just where it feels good for the both of us.

I can feel Draco's growth underneath me. The feeling turns me on even more and more moans escape my mouth.

I take over as he lets go of my hips and puts his hands over his head, enjoying every moment and watching intently.

He lets out a moan, "Fuck darling. You know exactly what I like." He says as his head moves back in pleasure.