🦋party

10:45 pm
Slytherin common room
Your pov

I walk down the stairs of the Slytherin common room. My eyes strain at the bright flashing lights while the music blares. The room is filled with Slytherin students. Everyone's plan is to get wasted. As I look around people are drinking, dancing, smoking, all the typical party stuff.

I make my way through the large crowd of people and to the table that's filled with an array of liquor. I take the bottle of fire whiskey and pour a good amount into my solo cup. As I watch the liquid fill the bottle, a tall shadow overtakes the table. Their arm rubs up against mine.

I notice he just ends up standing there. His scent and presence could make anyone swoon. His strong citrusy and musky cologne fills my nose as he pours a drink for himself.

As he finishes up he places the liquor bottle on the table. I notice his silver ring that clinked on the glass bottle and his blonde hair that draped over his eyes. He then begins to leave the area.

Though he turns around and looks down at me. He places a hand on my chin to direct my face up at him, "I'll be over there sweetheart. Come see what I think of that skirt you've got on." He says as he lightly tugs at the hem of my skirt. I notice it's Draco Malfoy.

Before I could respond he gracefully walks away and to the spot he told me about. My breath hitches a little at the touch of him but I'm not gonna be one of his little toys that follows his rules.

I chug my drink as I watch him sit on the velvet couch. He sits there with a smirk drawn across his face while he man-spreads confidently. He's eagerly waiting for me to make my way over.

I grab some more liquor and make my way to the dance floor with other students knowing his eyes were attached to me.

I glance over to him, making sure he's watching, I begin swaying my hips to the song. My hair falls down my shoulders while my clothes hug my body in the right ways.

Soon, another pair of warm hands are placed on my hips from behind helping me sway. I notice it's someone from a year above me. The boy moves his hands lower to the bottom of my skirt, rubbing my thighs.

I look back over to Draco. He throws his drink down and gets off the couch, making his way over to me. I smirk widely at him.

I continue dancing with the other guy just waiting for Draco. He quickly pushes the guy off me, "Get the fuck off her." He yells. His voice is deep and filled with anger.

"What's your problem man?" The guys asks as he gets up from the ground while fixing his shirt.
Draco just stares at him with madness. The guy rolls his eyes and leaves to another girl.

Draco then stares at me sharply. His jaw clenched tight. "You're gonna wish you hadn't done that darling." He tells me as he grabs my hips, swaying them against his.

His rings touch my bare body. The coldness of his hands cause goosebumps to form on my skin.

He leans down to my ear, "I'd rest tomorrow baby because your not gonna be able to walk after I'm done with you."