🦋professor

2:25 pm
Potions class
Your pov

"Good morning Professor Malfoy." A girl in Slytherin from acrossed the room says as she twirls her hair and bats her eyes.

I scoff at the attempt of the flirt. "Pathetic." I whisper to Hermione. We both giggle while I notice the Professor is staring right at me.

"Miss y/l/n, is there an issue?" He asks walking over to our table. I can feel my face turn red as I keep eye contact with him.

Every girl knows Professor Malfoy is the hottest teacher. Actually the hottest guy to be honest. It's every girls dream for him to be theirs. Nobody can deny the fact he flirts with all the students as well.

I shake my head, "No Professor, there isn't." I say back in defense.

He places his hands down on my table while keeping his eyes on me. He's much taller then me. His eyes trail down to what seems like my chest but he directs his eyes quickly back to mine.

"Come see me after class." He says while walking away and back to his desk. I have no time to respond so I just accept the fate. My face quickly turns to Hermione as my cheeks are beet red, "Oh my god." She says.

We are silent for the rest of class as the nerves of being with him alone grow stronger. Time moves by quickly. The bells ring and everyone's dismissed besides me.

I walk up to his desk, "You wanted to see me." I say looking down at him.

"I did." He says standing up and now hovering over me. "I'd like to know what was so funny today."

He walks around his desk and is now close to me. Close to the point it's inappropriate for a teacher.

I might as well be honest, "Just thought it was funny how flirtatious that girl got when she came in." I shrug not thinking it's a big deal.

He places a hand on my arm, his thumb moves delicately on my skin. My face begins turning red and warm at his touch.

"Flirtatious? I believe she was just being sweet." He says, continuing his motion.

I roll my eyes, "Every girl flirts with you Professor and you know it." I blurt out.

His grasp gets tighter, "And do you flirt with me Miss. y/l/n?" A smirk grows across his face.

Fuck. I shouldn't have said that. I just wanted to make a point. "Obviously not." I say back.

"I like that about you." He says as his hand now moves towards my waist, outlining my body.

My face turns red and I try to look away from him. The eye contact is causing the tension in the room to build up.

He grabs my chin and caresses it, making me look back up at him and into his eyes. "Look at me while I talk to you darling."

I shake my head in a 'okay' notion to obey his command. The person that would usually fight back disappears as I'm consumed in what he's doing to me.

The hand that's placed on my hip moves down as he sits on his desk. He's still taller then me but his arms are long. The hand gets closer and closer to my lady parts.

His other hand swiftly moves and feels my thighs. As his hands move around my body I can feel the butterflies in my stomach fly around as I get turned on. I let out a soft moan that's been building up.

"You like that?" Professor Malfoy asks.