🦋sleepover

10:35 pm
Draco's Dorm
Your pov

I sleepily walk to Draco's dorm and politely knock on it so only he hears me.

The door cracks open. Draco is standing there with messy hair, no shirt, and grey sweats. I can't help but admire his body and elegance.

"I can't sleep." I say looking up at him with doe eyes.

He rubs his eyes and a small smirk appears, "Come on in princess." He tells me opening up the door so I can come in.

I crawl into his bed and wait for him to join me. He quietly closes the door and gets in.

I lay with my back facing him intending that I'd like to be spooned. He knows it comforts me. He wraps his large arms around my body and pulls me close.

"I was hoping you'd come here." He whispers.

I can't help but smile, "Yeah?"

"Mhm."

Draco's mouth joins my neck as he leaves slow and sloppy kisses all over it. Going from my shoulders to my back. My body immediately wakes up.

"I've missed you today." He says between kisses, "so much."

A soft moan escapes my mouth at his words and actions.

"Show me how much you missed me, Draco."

He immediately turns my body around to face him, leading the kisses from my neck and to my mouth. His soft lips feel amazing on mine. His hands move all over my body, one holding my neck in a slight choke.

Suddenly Draco slips my pants off at the same time he takes his off. They are thrown on the floor tangled up just like our bodies are. I feel his hand slowly drift down to my sweet spot. Small moans leave my mouth.

His middle finger slips into me. A louder moan comes out of me as he holds his hand over my mouth to quiet me down.

The power he has over me is amazing. Im already wet. It's like a pool down there. I can't help it, he just turns me on like a light switch. His fingers go deep enough for my toes to curl underneath his thick blankets.

"Fuck.." I whisper under my breath.

He slowly pulls his fingers out of me and brings them up gently to his mouth. He licks the two fingers until his warm spit is the only thing on them.

He flips me around so my back is now facing him once more. I feel his fingers in me again, moans leave my body sporadically.

Suddenly more then just his fingers are in me. I feel his tip among my entrance. He teases me by grazing my pussy lightly but enough to drive me crazy.

"Please Draco. I need you." I yell out.

"You greedy girl."

He instantly stops the teasing. His large dick enters my body. Draco didn't bother to ease into it either, his whole cock thrusts into me. My back arches at the pain and pleasure.

After a few large thrusts I finally adjust to him.

A slap on my ass is left as our moans get louder. He plays with my butt while continuing his thrusts.

My eye sight begins going out and my body begins shaking at how large he is.

"You're so wet for me," he goes on.