the truth about us

10:03 pm
Slytherin common room
Your pov

Me and my little group of friends are all gathered in the common room for tonight, just enjoying one another's company.

I'm here sat on my boyfriend, Draco's, lap while all the others are interested in their own conversations.

Astoria gets up and makes an announcement, "Who else is up for some truth or dare?" She says.

Everyone agrees and gathers closely around, excited to hear what's about to be said.

Astoria looks over at Draco and giggles. He smirks back over at her, not realizing I was paying attention.

I try not to overthink it and ignore the tension between them but it gets hard sometimes. Astorias been my best friend since first year, we've done everything together. She's the one who introduced me to Draco. I couldn't thank her enough.

Me and Draco have been dating for over a year now. I've officially known him for almost two.

I give Draco a weird look as a hint that I saw what he did and he tenses up quickly. He throws a quick 'sorry love' my way. I shrug his apology off.

Astoria says she'll start.

"Draco, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He say's confidently.

Astoria gets up from her seat and makes her way over to us, towering above.

"I dare you to tell her the truth about your relationship." She smiles and points at me in a mocking way.

My heart drops. What does she mean?

"Astoria, no." Draco says defensively.

"Truth? What truth?" I say looking between the two confused.

Is this a dream?

Astoria crosses her arms, "Go on Draco, we are all waiting." A smile forms upon her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Astoria." Draco yells out.

I begin feeling sick.

"Tell her Draco. Tell her that she was just a bet." She says, leaning down at both of us in a threatening way.

"I was what?" I say, trying not to cry or let the rage take over my body.

"Don't listen to her- she's being idiotic." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

I push him away. "What is going on?"

"I dared you! Tell her the truth Draco!" Astoria yells.

He begins a rant, "O- okay. I mean you were a b- bet at first but then I truly fell in love with you and I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't me-"

I cut him off, "Save it Malfoy."

I get off of him and nobody looks shocked or upset.

"You all knew didn't you?" I say, pointing around the room at them all.

They all stay silent and just stare.

I'm appalled.

"Fuck you all." I say, storming out.