letters

1:03 pm
Potions class
Your pov

I make my way through the classroom and sit down at the first open table I see as it's a sit anywhere class.

I begin putting together my notes and pencils that I'll need for the upcoming lesson until Hermione plops down next to me.

"Hi y/n!" She says.

I smile back at her, "Hi Mione."

She let's out a huff.

I look up confused at her.

She nudges her head over to a table that's right a crossed from ours, then looks back at me, "I think someone else wanted to sit with you today."

"What?" I ask. I look at the table she acknowledged and saw Draco and his friend Goyle. She certainly was not talking about either of them.

They both sit talking and glancing over at our area.

"I believe Malfoy was hoping to sit here." She whispers.

"Excuse me, what?" My face flourishes with embarrassment. I don't believe it.

"He won't stop staring." Hermione says.

I turn my head back over to look at him and his goon and to my surprise, there he is again staring right back at me.

I quickly turn my head back to Hermione, I can't help but laugh out loud. I haven't even talked to Draco a day in my life besides the times he's made his snarky comments.

"Y/n. Act some what normal! He's sending you a note." Hermione says, trying to play it cool.

Suddenly a paper swan lands perfectly on my desk startling me a little. I stare at it with an open mouth. This feels like a dream or something.

Hermione takes it and shoves it at me, "Open it!" She yells.

"I don't know if I want to." I say hesitant.

I slowly unfold the beautifully made swan.

Meet me tonight at the Astronomy Tower.
- d.m.

I read it out loud in a whisper to Hermione.

I slowly look back up at Draco as he's smirking at me.

"Well are you gonna go?" Hermione asks as I quickly turn my head back over to her.

"I guess." I say smiling.

I look back at Draco and mouth over to him, 'see you then'.