🦋prefects bathroom

7:24 pm
The prefects bathroom
Your pov

I'm struggling to carry my toiletries and clothes into the prefects bathroom for a nice bath. The bathrooms for us prefects are so much nicer than the regular ones. Though lugging things around is a hassle.

I open the door quietly to prevent it from creaking. I always forget how old Hogwarts is.

I close the large door behind me and walk over to the huge bath that's filled with all kinds of bubbles. The room smells of lavender and vanilla.  Very calming. I take deep breaths in to keep the smell very familiar in my nose.

I place all my things nicely on a bench that's a few steps away from the bath. I pull off my top and shorts revealing my black swimsuit.

Something that's always told when you become a prefect: never be naked in the bathrooms. You don't know who is going to come in. Of course I obey that tip.

I place my body on the edge of the bath letting my legs fall into the water. I grab my clip and pull up my hair making sure it won't fall out.

Finally I slip my body into the water making sure my head stays above as I go in. The water is warm, it's perfect to relax in.

My eyes begin to close as I rest my head on the ledge. The bubbles float close by my nose bringing the lavender scent back.

A slow and steady creak echos throughout the room. My head shoots up as I look around through the bubbles.

"Hello?" I say out.

But no response.

I begin to believe it's just my imagination so I go back to trying to relax but it sounds again. Though much closer this time. 

I don't open my eyes at it and try to ignore it.

A splashing noise now carries throughout. Someone has to be in here.

I slowly open my eyes and see who has joined me in the bath.

"Hi." Draco smirks staring at me. His large arms and shoulders peek through the water. I can't help but stare at his body rather then his face.

My face begins turning red, "Hi Draco. How are you?" I ask.

We've been friends for awhile now. He's finally becoming somewhat nice to me. I know he has good intentions most days, but he just doesn't know how to show it.

"Good." He says still looking at me in my eyes, "I wouldn't expect you to be in here."

"And why's that?" I question, curious to what he'll say next.

He comes closer to me. Almost too close. I can feel him breathing on me. Suddenly the water becomes burning hot and my cheeks become too warm.

"I would've guessed you'd be in your room, studying. Like always." He says.

I roll my eyes at his stupid response, "At least I actually keep up with school." I say crossing my arms and standing up.

"Like the good girl everyone knows you to be." Draco says, putting his hand under my chin and firmly pushing me back down to sit on a ledge in the bath.

The uncomfortable but horny feeling fills me up again just like it did before his remark as he stares at me and my body while licking his lips.

Words don't come out. I don't, no, can't respond to him. Everything feels like jelly. It's like his slow flirty movements are taking over my body.

"Cat got your tongue y/n?" He says smirking.

All I can do is be honest and shake my head 'yes'. It really does seem like something took over my mouth and nothing is coming out.

Suddenly he grabs my hips and places me on the ledge of the bath. My body shivers at the coldness that takes over my body now being out of the water. The only part of me that's warm is where his hands are placed on me.

I stare in his eyes but he just admires my body. I can feel his eyes draw daggers everywhere on me. My body keeps shivering with now anticipation and coldness.

His hands are now moving up my body, so close to my tits. As he finally approaches them he traces his hands along my swimsuit and to the tie in the back.

"Can I?" He asks looking up at me.

My body is suddenly warm again. I shake my head 'yes'.

Then quickly my bikini top is at my side and my tits are out. He looks at them. Admiring every bit of them. It's like he's never seen a girls boobs before.

I giggle a little at him. His face looks like a kid in a candy shop.

He looks back up at me and smiles, "What?" He asks.

"You are seriously acting as if you've never seen tits before." I say still giggling.

"None as beautiful as yours." He says making me blush, "I mean it." He continues.

His hands make his way back to them. I let out a small moan as he squeezes them and caresses them.

He quickly pulls me back into the water and holds me close. I wrap my legs around him and place my arms above his shoulders as my hands intertwine in his hair.

He holds me against the wall of the bath as we make out. A hot and passionate make out.

He makes sure to leave kisses all over me. Soon the kisses turn into hickeys. I moan loud into his ear making it known that it feels good.

For a couple hours we continue this passionate connection between us. Once we are both exhausted, we decide that this needs to be a regular thing.

Who knew this night would've turned into this.