~NINE~

17 January 2016

17 January 2016

Alyssa sat on her bed confused as she stared at her phone.

She was wondering why Daquan had blocked her.

She had done nothing wrong.

'maybe it's cause I haven't been texting him.'
She thought.

Grabbing her second phone from her drawer,she typed in Daquan's number, pressing on the call button.

"Who this?"she heard his voice ask in a harsh tone.

"Daquan,it's Alyssa,I saw you blocked me and I wanna know why."she explained in a soft tone.

"Fuck you mean why,yo ass been ducking a nigga left and right,yeen care to check up on me and ain't you the one who called me a filthy hoodrat?"he said angrily as his voice raised.

"Quan what are you talking about, yes I know I haven't texted you but I never called you that and I would never.I have actually grown a liking to you,I enjoy talking to you. Believe it or not I actually missed you."she said truthfully.

"Man nah you fucking with me gang,yo ass literally texted me yesterday tryna deny how you been ducking me."he told her letting out a hurt laugh.

"Quan I never texted you yesterday."she said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Man nah fuck you,hop off my line." He said as he hung up not believing a single word coming out of her mouth.

Alyssa felt tears form in her eyes as she looked down at her phone sadly.

She really had no idea what he was talking about.

She would never ever insult him.

She had nothing to insult.

He was a perfect man.

There was only one explanation for this.

~My Stalker~

Hii,how are you?

Short chapter.

The drama shall begin.

Who texted Von?

What do you think Von is going to do?

What do you think Alyssa is going to do?

Do you like this book?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.