~TWENTY SIX~

12 February 2016

12 February 2016

It's been a week,and now things have actually gone smoothly,way better than the last time.

Every time Nahmir would make a slick comment,sneak diss or send odd looks, Von would stay calm and ignore it.

He realised getting all worked up didn't do anything for him so now he was just in a happy friendship with Alyssa.

"Day von!"Alyssa whined splitting his name in two.

"Yes ma?"He questioned smiling up at her as he got comfortable on her.

"You might as well live here with how many times you sleep over,I even have some of your clothes here."She said.

"So,acting as if you tired of me or sum." He said mugging her.

"You don't miss your home?"she asked him.

"Nah,my home don't got you."he said laying his head on her chest.

"Okay but tomorrow you are sleeping at your house since it will be valentine's day the day after that."She told him.

"You'on wanna see me on valentine's day?"he asked her.

"Nahmir and I are going to spend the day together."Alyssa said playing with his dreads.

"Oh aight,damn I gotta be lonely again."Von said sadly as every year he had never got to spend valentine's day with a real girl,well obviously the girls he had were real but they were temporary and not really seen as his girlfriend.

He was also sad at the fact he has made up plans in his head for the two of them for that very special day.

"Orr,we can do double date and you can take my mother as your date,but not as a real real date."Alyssa suggested making him look at her crazily.

"You want me to take my second mama on a date?"he questioned.

"Yes,she won't turn you down,she'll understand,just go to her room and ask her,I'll tell Nahmir about it."She said laughing at him.

"Aight ma,if she say no Imma cry,so be prepared."He warned getting up.

"I'm always prepared to deal with you." She said making him flip her off as he exited out the room.

"Come in!"Cam shouted after Von knocked on her bedroom door.

"Wassup ma."he greeted shyly.

"Hey Von,you sleeping over again?"she asked him chuckling.

"Yeah,but I got a question to ask you." He said smiling awkwardly.

"Ofcourse."Cam said patting the bed.

"So Alyssa didn't want me to be lonely on Valentine's day and she talking about a double date but ion got no one so will you be my date?"He questioned nervously as he avoided eye contact.