~TWENTY FIVE~

6 February 2016

6 February 2016

"Morning Lys."Cam greeted Alyssa as she walked down the stairs.

"Morning,ma why you post that picture?"Alyssa whined.

"Because it's cute,is Von awake?"Cam said shrugging.

"It's not and yes."Alyssa said sitting down by the counter.

"I'm here ma."Von said walking up to her and giving her a hug.

"Mhm you sleep good?"she asked raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yeah ma."he answered looking down nervously.

"Aw sit down,I need to talk to you guys,Nahmir is o-here."she said hearing a knock.

"You ain't greet me today ma."Von said looking at Alyssa as he sat down on the stool next to her.

"I didn't know I had to."she said looking at him blankly.

"Oh right."he said as his smile faded.

"Hey."Nahmir greeted as they walked in.

"Heyy Mir."Alyssa greeted smiling.

"Wassup."Von greeted with a head nod.

"Okay so,you're all here so we can sort this out,because I am so tired of you guys fighting."Cam explained sitting down.

"I want Nahmir to start."she said.

"Okay so I don't want yall to be friends because I fear for her safety,some people can't control themselves and just randomly snap which is what I'm scared of,I really care about her and want all good for her.

And you clearly want her to yourself which is why you try to break us up,I see the way you manipulate her,the way you lie to her,the way you try to play victim."Nahmir said as Von nodded his head listening.

He decided he wasn't going to be childish and actually try and sort things out for the sake of his friendship with Alyssa.

"Okay Von now you can talk."Cam said.

"Aight,I get that you see me as some serial killer that got no feelings,but I do,and every time you talk shit about me that shit be hurting,yeah it seem like I want Alyssa for myself,but I don't.

I don't mind your relationship,it's just that you be talking shit to her and I'm scared she gon leave me and that's the last thing I want,she's the only one I got that care about me for real and not out of fear.

That's why I do what I do,I'll do anything to keep my friendship but I realize now all I've been doing is making things worse and I'm sorry for that,all I want is for Alyssa to stay with me.

I don't wanna be alone again, that's all I'm asking."Von said calmly taking Alyssa and Nahmir by surprise.

"And what do you have to say Alyssa?" Cam asked trying to hide her smile.

"I um,I'm shocked at the fact Von can finally be normal and apologize the way I wanted him to,and I understand both sides,if you guys can get along that would be great,but if you can't that would lead me no choice but to choose one of you."Alyssa said.

"We'll try ma."Von said looking at her.

"Well I hope that try will be good enough."she said looking back at him seeing the glow set back in his eyes knowing she made him happy.

"I can get a hug?"he asked.

"Sure."she said giving him a small smile.

"Thank you."he whispered standing up, embracing her into a tight hug.

"No more fights."Cam said smiling.

"Maybe."Von said making them look at him.

"I'm just playing."he said hugging Cam.

"Thank you."he said smiling.

"No problem."she whispered.

Now he was going to prove himself worthy of her friendship.

~My Stalker~

Heyy,how are you?

Did you like this chapter?

Von finally decided to grow up.

Do you think they will get along now,or will someone ruin it?

If Alyssa had to choose who do you think she will choose?

Do y'all like Cam and Von's relationship?

How do you feel about Alyssa?

Von?

Cam?

Nahmir?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.