~ELEVEN~

18 January 2016

18 January 2016

"Okay so,I just got a text from a random number and he said he was looking for friends so he was typing random number cause he was lonely.

And I was tired so I guess I was kind of being mean,and he asked if we could talk the next day,so I said yes cause I already hurt his feelings."she said as Cameron nodded for her to continue.

"So we continued talking the next day, and again I was mean to him,not showing interest in talking and that hurt him so the day after that,i decided to be nice to him and make conversation.

And then we showed each other how we look and we've just been talking, and then I started dating Nahmir so I kind of got distant with him."she continued as Cam stared down at the ground still listening.

"So two days ago,I went to the bathroom and Nahmir went through my phone and saw our chats and he texted him pretending to be me."she said.

"What did he say?"Cam asked interested.

"He said hi and whatever and then the guy was talking about how I got distant and Nahmir denied it and the guy got mad and Nahmir said I'm done with you and you a filthy hood rat or whatever,I didn't see the chat so I don't really know everything."She answered.

"Whats the guys name?"Cam asked.

"Daquan."Alyssa said smiling.

"Mhm and then."Cam said squinting her eyes slightly.

"Ya so,I called him yesterday and that's when he explained what happened and I tried to explain but he wouldn't hear me,which is understandable.

So after hearing this,today I confronted Nahmir and he admitted that he was jealous and whatever and said he was sorry and that I should make things right with Quan."she continued.

"So I called him on my second phone cause he had me blocked,and he was about to hang up but I asked him to just hear me out and I was about to cry and all so he gave me two minutes and I explained,and told him how much I like talking to him and how cute it is when he uses and excessive amount of emojis...

And how my heart had gotten used to him and how happy I get when I get to text him after school and then he gave in after that because he has never had anyone appreciate his texts and he was crying so I face timed him and we were both crying for a bit,until I started teasing him,saying it's cute when he cries and then we started laughing and just talking."she said smiling.

"We would've still been talking but you called me."she said shrugging.

"Girl sounds like you have a crush on him."Cam said side eyeing her.

"Ma no,he's 21."Alyssa said waving her off.

"Girl why the hell you talking to a grown man?"Cam said tapping her thigh.