~TWENTY TWO~

5 February 2016

5 February 2016

"Alyssa!"A guy called out to her as she walked to her first period class.

"Ya?"she questioned turning around.

"You know what happened to Nahmir, that nigga look like he got jumped or sum."the guy said making her frown.

"I don't know any of this,where is he?" She questioned confused and concerned.

Cause what could be have done to get jumped.

"Come I'll take you."he said making her nod and follow behind him.

"There he is."he said pointing at Nahmir who walked with a limp and had a hoodie and sweats on.

"Nahmir!"Alyssa called out to him.

"Thank you."she said to the guy before jogging up to Nahmir.

"What do you want Alyssa?"He questioned.

"What do you mean,I came to check on you,I was told you got jumped."she said.

"Yes I did,and it's your fault."he spat angrily as he finally looked at her.

"How is it my fault,who did it?"she questioned taken back.

"Your boyfriend."he said as she eyed the cuts and swelled bruises on his face.

"How is that my fault Nahmir,I didn't tell him to go get his friends and hit you,if I knew he was going to do that,I would've stoped him,but now that he's done this I don't know what I'm going to do,I'm sorry Nahmir."she said sighing as she hugged him.

"You have to get rid of him,it's the only way we'll all be safe."Nahmir told her slightly flinching as she held him.

"I will try."she said making him nod.

****

It was now after school and Alyssa had just exited out the school gates.

"Lyssa!"Nahmir called out.

"Yes?"she questioned looking at him as he stood beside her.

"What are you going to do now?"he questioned.

"Deal with Von,I want you to go home and get rest,I'm sure you'll have your brother with you,I'll do everything I can go get him off you."she said.

"Okay,be safe."he said hugging her.

"You too."she said walking off.

Soon Alyssa had arrived home.

Opening the door,she was confused as she was met with the smell of a fresh cooked meal.

Walking further in,she saw Von sat at the counter,staring at her with a smile as he had two plates of food in front of him.