~TEN~

18 January 2016

18 January 2016

It was 5pm at the moment and Alyssa was sitting in the edge of her bed, waiting for Nahmir to arrive.

She decided she was going to have a talk with him about her conversation with Von yesterday.

"Hey baby,you ain't talk to me at all today what's going on?"Nahmir questioned as he entered her room.

"Sit down."She said pointing to the chair that sat in front of her desk.

"Were you on my phone two days ago?"She questioned seriously as she started him dead in the eye.

"Um no why?"He answered as he shifted his glance as nervousness washed over him.

"So you didn't text anybody named Daquan while I went to the bathroom?"She questioned standing up.

Nahmir took a deep breath in as he slowly looked up at her standing in front of him.

He couldn't lie and say he wasn't scared,cause he was.

He had never seen her angry before.

"Answer me."She said calmly.

"Okay,okay fine yes I texted him,only because I saw your chats and I got a bit jealous."He answered truthfully.

"Jealous?Jealous of what,you are my boyfriend,why would you have to be jealous of my friend,is that what you think of me,he's 4 years older than me, if you read properly you would see he said he was 21."she said raising her voice.

"I'm sorry okay,I'm sorry,it's just I have been hurt before,and it was because of her boy bestfriend so,yeah."he said sincerely.

"You should've talked to me,and told me how you feel,I would've reassured you,cause now I lost a friendship,and he has no one to talk to."she said sighing as she got sad thinking of Daquan.

"I'm sorry Alyssa,please forgive me,I'll do better,I'll give you space if you need to make things right,I'm sorry."he said hugging her.

"No it's okay,I'll try and see if he'll talk to me,I'll see you tomorrow."she said softly as she looked down.

"Okay,bye."he said leaving out her room.

****
Daquan still hasn't unblocked her,so she had to use my other phone again seeing as he didn't block that number.

Calling him,she waited for a few seconds before he answered.

"If this Alyssa leave me the fuck alone,ion want shit to do with you." He answered making her sigh.

"Quan please wait,hear me out please,if you still don't believe me,I will leave you alone but just listen please."Alyssa said softly and quickly.