~TWENTY FOUR~

6 February 2016

6 February 2016

It was passed 3am and Von had woken up frightened as he had a nightmare.

Getting out of bed,he could feel a wet feeling on his back,knowing he was sweating.

Walking over to Alyssa's room,he entered seeing her asleep.

"Mama."he whispered tapping her.

"Ma."he whispered again lightly shaking her.

"Mm?"she hummed with her eyes closed.

"Can I sleep with you?"he asked her wiping the sweat off as he felt it run down the side of his face.

"No."she answered opening her eyes,mugging him as she remembered he had slept over.

"Please mama,I'm scared."he pleaded with a small pout on his face.

"You,scared?"she said laughing as she turned to face the other way in disbelief.

"Please,you'on got nun to be scared of, go sleep."she said waving him off as she closed her eyes getting into a comfortable position.

"Aight ma."he said as his bottom lip quivered.

He was sad she didn't believe him,but then again he understood why.

He was the one to be feared.

No one would expect him to have a fear.

But yes he had one.

A very big one.

Alyssa kind of felt bad because he actually seemed serious and she could see the sweat on his body.

But now she was curious as to what he dreamt of that scared him.

"Wait,Von,I'm sorry,you can come."she said moving over as he was about to walk out.

"Thank you ma."he said softly as he got into bed next to her.

"Can,can you hold me?"he asked her, still not feeling secure enough to fall back asleep.

"Okay."she said sighing as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The only reason she agreed was so he would tell her his dream.

That's the only thing she cared about.

She didn't forgive him though.

"You gon tell me what you dreamt of?" She asked him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Tomorrow."he whispered moving closer to her so his face was touching her neck.

"Okay tomorrow."she whispered back nodding her head.