~TWENTY THREE~

5 February 2016

5 February 2016

"Okay so talk to me baby,why do you want to keep Nahmir and Alyssa away from each other?"Cameron questioned as she sat on the bed with Von.

"I don't want to,it's just he don't want me with her ma,he be talking bad on me and I just be scared that she gon take on what he saying and leave me.

I don't want her to leave me ma,I like having her,she the only one that care for me and give me chances,even after the other times I fucked up,she forgave me and understood.

I understand I look like that bad guy cause I look like I want them to break up but it's not like that.

I just want to be bestfriends with her like we agreed.

That's all we can be anyways."He explained fiddling with his hands.

"Oh no,it's okay,I understand,have you ever explained this to her?"Can asked grabbing a hold of one of his hands seeing how he dug his nails into it.

"I tried but she don't wanna hear me out,I know I always fuck up and she wont accept my apology this time,but I do it for her love.

I just want her to continue to love me they way she first did,I don't wanna lose her ma."he said as his bottom lip quivered.

"Aw it's okay baby,I'll have a talk with her,you can stay in the guest room upstairs,you know which one?"she asked making him nod.

"Thank you ma."he said hugging her.

"No problem,go get you some sleep." She said patting his back as they both stood up.

"If you need anything,blankets,pillows or a drink,feel free,blankets and things are in the closet in the hallway."she told him.

"Aight me,thank you."he said nodding as he made his way upstairs while she walked over to Alyssa.

"He's sleeping over,and Alyssa I want to say,he's not the bad person in here, he explained everything to me and had not one lie in his eyes or words.

Those tears were real,all he wants is for you to carry on being his bestfriend,he doesnt want you and Nahmir to break up,he's just scared to lose you because Nahmir keeps saying bad things about him."Cameron explained.

"Ma he keeps doing th-"

"Did you not just hear what I said,yes maybe he went too far with the jumping thing,but Nahmir will heal, Von won't be able to heal if you do what you are thinking of.

Don't only think of yourself in this situation,you're just going based off what Nahmir told you and what you are getting out of the situation.

You're not hearing Von's side because he messed up before,but I'm sure you've done many things.

Like with Nahmir,after all the times you left him for Von,he forgave you, why because he loves you and doesn't wanna lose you.

Now just because Von is not so innocent like Nahmir,you think every time he messes up it's because he's a psycho killer and what what."Cam said seriously.

"I actually like him Lyssa,passed all the crimes he commited,he's a good guy with a big heart,he just doesn't know how to use his heart because he was never taught or showed how,

And now that you were the first person to show him genuine interest and not fear him like everyone else,he is drawn to you and wants to keep you close in fear he might lose the only person that loves him."She continued as Alyssa listened.

Hearing this made her realise why she always chose to stay with Von.

He was good for her,Nahmir was the one that just needed training to be around Von.

"You're right ma,I'm sorry."Alyssa finally spoke up sighing.

"Mhm,you can apologize tomorrow,I want Nahmir here too,I will settle this and everyone will get along,if you fail to do so,you're going to have to let Nahmir go,because clearly he is the one causing the problems."Cam finished off walking back to her room.

Alyssa stared down at the kitchen counter in thought.

It would most likely end in Nahmir and Alyssa's relationship ending,as Alyssa knew now that Nahmir got jumped he would be anxious to be out.

This whole thing is a problem.

A very big one.

~My Stalker~

Heyy,how are you?

Did you like this chapter?

Is what Von said true?

Is Cameron right for taking his side?

Will Nahmir cause more problems?

Do you think Alyssa and Nahmir's relationship will end or continue?

How do you feel about Nahmir?

Alyssa?

Cameron?

Von?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.