~EIGHTEEN~

22 January 2016

22 January 2016

Von,Durk and Kris were currently outside the ice cream shop,in his car as that's where Durk had told him she was.

Looking inside,he spotted the couple waiting in line.

"Ay Durk gon head."Von said nodding his head.

Durk nodded knowing what he had to do as he got out the car.

Walking into the shop,he stood behind the couple.

Soon Von and Kris entered the store causing Durk to turn.

"Oh wassup Von."He said slightly raising his voice.

"Wassgud."Von greeted dapping him up.

"Oh this yo girl?"Durk asked him.

"Yeah,oh shit Alyssa guh that's you?" Von questioned looking down at her.

"Oh yeah Hi Von."She greeted giving him a fake smile.

"Come give me a hug ma,I finally get to meet you,you ain't happy to see me?"he said grabbing her arm,pulling her to him.

"Eh I'm just here with my boyfriend." She said hugging him,not really having a choice.

"You look so pretty ma."He complimented leaving his hands on her waist as he stared into her eyes giving her a certain look.

"Thank you,can I go now?"she asked awkwardly as Nahmir watched with his eyes furrowed in anger.

"Fasho,call me later."He said winking at her.

"Von why would you do that in front of me?"Kris asked angrily.

"Watch yo fucking tone,when I say you can fucking talk to me?"He said mugging her.

"Baby I think he wants to be more than friends with you,I don't think you should be so close with him."Nahmir said to Alyssa.

"I know,I don't know why he's acting brand new as if we like each other." She said shaking her head looking back at him seeing he was already staring at her.

"Why you staring at my girl?"Nahmir questioned making Alyssa sigh.

"Nigga shut yo lil ass up ain't nobody scared of yo ugly ass,now yo ass around for I do sum to you."Von threatened.

"Don't be disrespecting him,talk to your girlfriend,she's calling you." Alyssa said mocking him.

"Alyssa don't play with me guh."He said sending her an evil look.

"I'm not scared of you,be quiet and let us enjoy our day."she said turning around and walking up to the counter with Nahmir to order.

"Damn nigga,you shoulda made her scared of you."Durk said laughing.