~TWENTY SEVEN~

13 February 2016

13 February 2016

"Good morning ma."Alyssa greeted Cam as she walked into the kitchen bathed and clothed in Chanel with her hair in a high pony.

"Good morning Lys, you look beautiful, are you going somewhere?" Cam questioned smiling as she took in her daughter's appearance.

"Yes,Von's taking me out today." Alyssa answered with a bright smile.

"Aw where are you going?" Cam asked handing Alyssa a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of milk.

"I don't know,he just said he's taking me out, hopefully it's nothing too much, you know I just like to chill, I just wanna be taken out for maybe ice cream or the movies or beach,

something like that, I wouldn't mind every now and then fancy restaurant things." Alyssa blurted out as she sat down by the kitchen counter,staring down slightly blushing at the thought of Von taking her out.

"Lyssa, tell me something quickly." Cam said softly,looking up making sure Von wasn't there as she sat next to Alyssa.

"What is it?" Alyssa questioned whispering also looking up wondering what her mother was looking at.

"Do you have a crush on Von, don't mind age right now, this year you will be 18." Cam questioned causing Alyssa to look down at her plate of food for a while before a smile spread across her face.

"Okay maybe a little." She said blushing.

"A little?" Cam said looking at her with a 'really' face.

"Okay fine, a lot,yes I like him alot, but that doesn't change my feelings for Nahmir,he was my dream relationship after all." Alyssa said pointing at her mother knowing she would take it way too far.

"That would be a nightmare but okay." Cam mumbled before seeing Von walk down the stairs with a smile on his face.

Alyssa stared at her mother with a parted mouth.

"Good morning ma, morning mama." Von greeted the two hugging them and placing a kiss on their cheek.

"Good morning Von."Cam greeted standing up allowing him to sit next to Alyssa, sliding him his plate of pancakes and a glass of milk as well.

"Morning papa." Alyssa greeted catching him off guard.

"Huh?"he questioned choking in the milk he had in his mouth causing him to start coughing.

"Are you okay,I said Morning." She questioned causing Cam to laugh.

"He knows that Alyssa,he's confused about what you called him." Cam explained chuckling.

"Huh...ohhh,I am so sorry,I did not mean to say that." Alyssa apologized once she realised.

She had only been calling him that in her head and may have gotten too comfortable with it.

"You cool ma,don't worry." He said once he calmed down.

"Ma I said it's cool."he laughed kissing her cheek as she sat silently,still embarrassed.

"Okayyy." Alyssa whined pushing him away.

"Aight thank you ma,we finna head out now." Von said standing up from his seat as he was waiting for Alyssa to finish eating.

"Okay,be safe."Cam said texting on her phone.

"You posed to say stay dangerous." Von said making Alyssa hit him.

"Boy if you don't go on your little date." Cam said making him laugh.

"Think you so fucking funny." Alyssa mumbled pushing him out the house, closing the door behind them.

"You still embarrassed mama?" He teased picking her up.

"Nooo, let me down."she said trying to pry herself out of his arms.

"Let me put you in the damn car." He said opening the passenger side after unlocking the car.

"I hate you." She said crossing her arms, facing forward.

"You what?" He questioned in her ear.

"I-i love you." She said feeling her body warm up at the time of his voice.

"Aight then I love you too."he said placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth casing Alyssa to tense up.

Closing the door, Von smirked to himself as he walked over to the driver side.

He knew what he was doing.

And he was doing it correctly.

Just a few months.

It will all come together.

~My Stalker~

Heyy,how are you?

Did you like this chapter?

What do talk think about Alyssa having a crush on Von?👀

Oop Alyssa slipped up with the name🤭

Do you think Nahmir will find out about the crush?

Will Von and Alyssa's friendship become stronger than Alyssa and Nahmir's relationship?

Von still has a plan?
What do you think it is?

Are you team

Nahlyssa (Nahmir and Alyssa)

Or team

Vonyssa/Alon (Von and Alyssa)

Who's team do you think Cam is on?

What do you think is going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.