~THIRTEEN~

19 January 2016

19 January 2016

Incoming facetime call from Daquan

"Wassup ma."Daquan greeted with a smile on his face as he saw her face.

"Hii Quan."Alyssa greeted back as she walked through the hallway.

Her last class had just finished.

"You straight ma,nobody fuck with you mm?"he questioned.

"Yes I'm fine Quan,how are you?" She questioned with a smile on her face.

"I'm good,what you doing?"he asked licking over his lips.

"I'm about to leave school."she answered looking around before her eyes landed on Kema and Nahmir talking.

"What are we talking about?"she asked walking up to them.

"Kema says this Daquan guy is King Von,I never knew what this guy looked like,so I thought the picture was just a guy,but I know what he's done,do you want to die Alyssa?"Nahmir said frowning.

"Boy be quiet,he is my friend,I don't care what anyone says,he is nice to me and I like it,I don't care as long as he doesn't hurt me."she said angrily.

"You probly fucked him."Kema said laughing.

"I haven't even met him,I told you that, what the fuck is wrong with you,I thought you were my friend,you're probly just jealous it's not you,we all know what you do and how you pass your grades.

Don't take your anger or sadness out on me because by the time you're 20 no one will want you anymore because you have been used up by everyone and you'll be alone and miserable thinking if only I would have worked my way to the top and not suck and fuck everyone to get through life." Alyssa said as almost the whole school surrounded them and recorded.

Daquan sat in his office chair listening to everything as he had a smile on his face.

Never would he have thought anyone would be quick to defend him.

He figured she would've found out who he was by now...and even with that she didn't care and stuck with him.

Everyone was shocked.

They have never heard Alyssa swear or seen her angry.

Alyssa was always the quiet,soft and kind girl,never one to ever raise her voice.

Kema kept quiet knowing what she said was true.

"You want to say something Nahmir?" Alyssa questioned making him shake his head.