1. Tamao's vision

╭ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ╮

┊ᵀʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵖˡⁱᵗˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

┊ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ

┊  ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵒʳ ᵃ ᵈⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ?

┊𝒟ⁱˢᵗᵘʳᵇᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵗʳⁱᵃⁿᵍˡᵉ

┊ⁱᵗs ᵃⁿ ᵉᵗᵉʳⁿᵃˡ ᶜⁱʳᶜˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉˡˡ

┊ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉˢ ʰⁱᵐˢᵉˡᶠ,

┊ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᵖᵉⁿˢ, ʷᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ

┊ ʳᵉˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃᵗᵉ, ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

╰ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ╯

⁝ ⊹ ⁝

✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

˚✦┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °    

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

   "Yohnei sama!" Tamao bursts trough the gates of the once tranquility  mansion, Tamamura was an appetice  under Mikihisa, the son in law of the old couple and the father of the '' chosen one'', she takes in a breath, resting her palms on her knees as sweat drops fall down her fore head.

The couple gives her a odd look, clearly disturbed during their tea time, the pink haired girl sighs as a blush out of shame creeps on her face. She bows respectfully.

''Please forget my shamelessness master Yohmei and lady Kino!" she gets off the ground,"But I had a vision! Two souls , a tall and a short one will threaten Yoh's life on his way to the torament. I have to warn Yoh!''

''Calm down child,'' Kino sip her tea,'' unfortunately Yoh already departed from home and its on his way to the blue moon cave.

Tamao's eyes wide in horor when Yohmei confirmed his wife's words with a nod, Yoh could die!

''I have to go after him! prehaps I am not to late!''

''Tamao-''

''He needs me! I have to take -"

''Tamao!'' the household of the Asakura household quiet her,'' I know you love Yoh, but your love for him musn't cloud your judgment! If Yoh cant face those two souls now, how can he defeat Hao in the end?''