3. Lovers quarrel

───────

─────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

Told me that you were right for me but felt so lonely in your company

; ♡⋆*

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
。↷ [Miyu]¡! •ଓ.°

" Fiance?!", the team gasped in unison upon hearing the news out of the Chinese boy's mouth. While it was true that they knew Len for a short time the trough of him being married at this young age never crossed their mind.

Putting his hands back in his pocket the spiky boy just rolled his eyes.

" Now, now, don't look so surprised you twats!" he smiles while crossing his hands," don't you people know arranged marriages are common in China?"

The jokester bit his lip.
" But isn't that illegal? Because of age and such?"

" We aren't married yet, just engaged, we will get married when we are 18," Len explains starting to walk after Yoh.

        The young Asakura didn't utter a word about the discovery, despite being a subject of marriage himself. Yohmei and his father trough of getting him a fiance, but no one risked knowing their family history. Hao brought them a lot of issues and even since they were cursed with his birth they trained to kill him.

" Dude how did such a pretty girl like that end up with you?"

" What was  that, Trey?"

" Len, no offense," he scratched the back of his head," you aren't the most affective person, and that girl seems such a bundle of joy. Being with you doesn't-" Len's sword was on his neck.

" Finish that and your dead!"

" Calm down my spikey friend!" Ryo tried to separate them.

" Don't you dare speak of me and my Miyu!"

" Are you crazy!? Stop swinging that thing! "Trey pushed him away," why so defensive? It's the truth too hard to accept? No wonder she left with that other girl, you're crazy!"

" You little!"

" Yoh!"

" Hm?"

༺༻°༺༻

Lulu was known for being quiet, if anything the Japanese girl hardly spoke with anyone except Uma and Miyu, and even then they were somewhat short-lived conversations.  It wasn't that she didn't like to talk, but she had an unspeakable pledge, at last, that was what she told Miyu when they meet.

Now, the two girls were walking down the canyon on their way to Dobi village, a day away from arriving at their destination. 

" Quiet is my thing, why aren't you as bubbly as usual, Miyu?"