2. Up The Snowy Mountain

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢִֶָ

┊𝕺𝖍, 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆

┊𝕴 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑

┊𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

            If the cold water of the blue grotto, which with its intimidating light let a death gape on the fragile flesh bodies of the shamans the mountain they had to climb next was overwhelming. Even with winter clothing on going against the vigorous winds was unthinkable. The icy shards on frozen snowflakes cut through their eyes blinding them, the snow froze their sluggish feet delaying their step and the wind turned everything into a white hell.

It could be argued that many shamans lost their lives on this path, and their bodies rest sleeping under the profound snow. A poetic burial for the fallen in the favor of their merciless spirit king.

Yoh and his team rested in a cave, a temporary shelter with a small fire burning the cold air around them. It was cold, colder than anything Horohoro himself could handle. The winters he faced were frigid, but never as freezing as this storm. From his experience, the winter was a time for life to rest till the next season, then the world would open its eyes and see the dawning of a new day.

" We'll die at this rate," Chocolove brushed his hands together," and we are wasting precious ground."

Len rolls his eyes.

" You truly believe that there is anyone insane enough to travel on this weather, Choco?'"

Ren answered in his place.

"There are, I can sense their furyoku. " he pointed with his finger up at the cave ceiling," above us."

Ryo let a shiver travel through his body.

" On that weather? That's crazy!"

Ren closed his eyes.

" We have no way of knowing if the storm will cease or if it will get stronger. " the spike head sighed," we will have to leave it eventually.  However, I suspect that there are several naturally formed caves in this mountain, one of them might lead closer to the top ."

"That's our chance then!"

Trey pout.

" But the number might too many to cover them all. And what if we get lost?"