6. Lyzerg's betrayal

" I am hiding the sad tears

" I am hiding the sad tears. You hold in your hand my scarcity of you. "
- Nichrome
_____________________________

        It was something odd for the girls to have a free day, no, team Alpha and Betha trained day and night under Uma's law to reach their goal. Their kingdom awaiting, all the pain and suffering of their past forgotten. No fear, no suffering just bliss. As Uma always said, a dream to work for, a goal to reach.

        Now they were in a small oasis not too far from Dobi village, a small sanctuary away from other shamans (or so they trough) for a picnic! A small outing before really getting into training. Lulu and Miyu were dancing an old Japanese fan dance, while Minka sang a flute, Uma and Romina dealt with the barbeque, and Tessa dealt with a safe fire.

" Ya' tw' are good at it lassy!" Tessa praised looking at the two as they elegantly swing the fans around. " Ya' gotta teach me ohimesama."

Lulu nods making one last twirl.

" Definitely, but you need to ditch the boots."

Tessa frowned at the suggestion.

" Neah," she wawed her hand in the air," tge' part of m' personality"

" As you wish," she finished the dance in the same time as Miyu ending it with a pirouette.

" Thank you for helping me exercise, ohinesama, I really wanna dance for Len one of those days. "

" Aren't you mad at him, Miyu? " Minka arched a brow," I mean he was kinda a pig."

Miyu smiled to herself before dropping it shortly.

" I can't stay mad at him forever, beside, it can't be helped. It's just the way Len is," she paused an unpleasant memory flashing before her eyes, the grave, the burning iron.

Her spirit snaps her out of it.

" Thank you, sis. "

" Let's not think of that," Uma broke the tense moment, "I will have to ask you all, ladies, to stop questioning lady Tao. Her private life does not concern us. Unless he hurts her in any way, shape, or form I forbid you to interview. "

"Got it Umi." the redhead sigh steering the fire. Minka was like the aunty of the group, she dealt with the health and well-being of everyone. " K, girls," she dropped her flute into her straw bag.

" Food is ready!" Uma smiled clapping her palms together, "Here we have, fried river fish for our lady," she handed Lulu the plate,"  baked pig and vegetables for on a stick for our Tennessee girl," she smiled at Tessa," baked apple for the sweet Myiu, and -Ah!!"

Uma let out a scream dropping the plate, a strong furyoku cut through the air almost making all of them collapse to the ground. It was powerful, accompanied by multiple other presences, but not as radiant as itself, followed by a distant" Lyzerg don't!"