8. The amorous princess vs Basil

" I worship your brain, for the brilliance it holds Lulu

" I worship your brain, for the brilliance it holds Lulu. I worship your beauty for it intoxicates and passionately drags me to you. I worship your uncompromising free spirit, knowing that I will never tame you. I know I will never uncover all of your mysteries even if I spend a lifetime trying. "

_____________

             The stadium was full, as usual, and all the shaman teams joined together to witness the matches that shrink the number of contenders for the throne of the spirit king. It was a bit of a hassle but wonderfully the tribe build its origins around the now more modern technology without losing its roots and integrating the world of shamans into the era.

The stadium had a screen to show the battles up close,  microphones to speak loud for the last seats to hear the talk on the field, and even a bit of merch hand-made by the patch itself. The most popular by far must be the fan-favorite interviews that the patch hold after and between the matches, where several teams it team members could be interviewed.

One of the teams who gained popularity fast was team star, led by Hao himself, his members were interviewed on several occasions, all except Hao who claimed to be "camera shy" and let his goons do the piece for him. Excepting them, other teams also bathed in favoritism, like the X-law, team Beta, and several more but today it was all about alpha.

After returning with a broken bone, a ruffled-up outfit, and a temper tantrum Lulu had a scolding from Uma, who, unaware of her "little trip"  expressed her distress about the fight that was announced minutes before Hao dropped Lulu in the flat she was hosted in.

Not only that but Miyu, sobbed the whole morning demanding to know who harm her best friend and suggested they forfeit their first fight. Now they, along with Yoh and the others are at the arena, with "paparazzi " pursuing them, mostly because of the last event, which revealed the relationship between Len and Miyu.

" Are ya' really going there lassi?" Romina scratched the back of her neck," Yer' pretty rough up if ya' ask me, can ya fight?"

Uma frowned letting out a puff of air, that was what was happening when the team doesn't listen to her.

" Of course, she will lady Romina," the Indian girl crossed her arms," she only needs her arms to activate her medium "

" Still..." the redhead of the group bit her lip," maybe we-..."

" Enough, " Lulu silences the room calmly manner," Let them talk, a bandaged leg won't hold me back. "

" Yes, ohimesama. " Minka nod feeling her spirit rub against her as they are called on the field by the announcer.

The team they faced was constructed of several African American individuals, all yielding microphones, guitars, and other musical-related instruments. Apparently, those were their mediums, a kind of music band?