12. Jeana Vs Lulu

" I want to see those wrecked X-Law burn!"________________

________________

            It was a late afternoon around 18:00 when a few members of the alpha and beta team gathered in one apartment. There hasn't been any announcement of any battles as of right now so the gang relaxed before they would return to training. Not all of them were there. Just Uma, Minka, and Romina, drinking tea and british biscuits made by the sailor herself. After the hospital incident, Faust assured them he would look after  all of the blocs, but surely he only meant Yoh since he did say that his grandma can revive Eliza. What can you say, the men follows his interest.

" Uma!" Tessa burst through the door taking a break to inhale and exhale, she rested her palms on her knees before blowing air with her cowboy hat.

" Calm down," Uma helped her up," what is wrong dear?" the indian girl questioned looking at her breathless form.

" It's Myiu," she coughs some air from her dry  neck," I went to look after her and Ohimesama, they took her!"

Romina drops her glass of water smashing it on the ground and leaving small shards everywhere.

" Let's all calm down, " Uma felt the tension in her squad, and she tries to ease it," Breath in, Tessa. Good. Let it out.  Who took who?"

After taking a big gulp of air and letting it out  the Tennessee girl clutched her teeth.

" The iron bitch!" she churches her fist," I was too far away from them to help, but I am sure it was her! I recognize her rat-like guardian anywhere!"

" Why would she take Miyu?" the redhead of the group held her tears," Are they going to hurt her?"

" I don't know I- Uma what do we do?" Tessa turned her gaze to the second in command like she was their last hope.

" And Ohimesama?" the Indian asked with frow lines forming on her forehead," any sign of her?"

" No," Tessa tears up," Uma, I only saw Miyu in a full-body chain being carried away. I couldn't even go after them, they were so many, poor Myiu!"

" What do we do?" Minka helped Tessa up," should we go rescue her?"

Uma trough for a moment.

" Gods, this is exactly why I always tell you not to make enemies! Look what happens!" she bits her fingertip angrily looking from side to side. " I don't know. "

" We can't just abandon Myiu!" Minka tears up but protests, usually Uma was calling the shots, she never failed. " she's our family!"