9. Eternal Devotion vS Eternal Allure

" She acquired the title of charming monster for her unique allure, she's plain but pops out somehow

" She acquired the title of charming monster for her unique allure, she's plain but pops out somehow.   Do I think she's fit to be Hao's queen? No. Lusamin is a conqueror, she belongs on the battlefield."
_________________

"That's enough Basil," Nichrome uttered between the columns of dust and smoke that got lifted during the use of his third O.S., " Leave the girl alone!"

" You!?" he asked surprised," why are you here patch boy? And what are you doing protecting the target!? Hao sama will be furious!"

" Hao sama ordered you go kill Yoh's friends, " the ex. patch argued shielding  Lulu behind him, her arm warped around his torso," not to kill innocent bystanders. "

" Like he cares!" the Spanish boy throws a huff," Here to protect your charming monster, aren't you? why are you defending her? "

" That doesn't concern you!" Nichrome felt Lulu's grip tightening she stopped her O.S.  and was full hug mod," Leave her out of this!"

This angered Basil.

" As if! I have to kill her! She's in my way! In our way! Hao sama will never focus on important things with those two in the way!"

" I believe jealousy to be a rather  pathetic thing, my dear boy." Uma activated her second o.s. the motorcycle that left most people wordless. " Is the more important thing you? Overzealous much! "

" Jealous? Me?! How dare you?!" There was a loud BANG and Uma was sent soaring backward, hitting the ground hard her o.s still intact. Basil closed in and looked down on her where she lay, as powerless and defenseless as most had been. Basil’s pale face, illuminated by the flaming scorn, was suffused with hatred just as it had been before he had killed many.

" Uma!" the girls cried in unison as Ryo and Faust lunged toward the boy. Yoh stood his ground fairly well but his focus was on Nichrome, who still holds Lulu, he didn't get why one of Hao's followers wanted to kill Lulu but another person didn't.

" But what does he  want with them?" Yoh asked in confusion, he knew why Hao wanted him dead, but the guys? " I won't allow you to hurt my friends!"

Len  tore past Faust and his opponent, took aim at Ryo’s back, and bellowed another earth attack.

He missed — the jet of  light soared past Faus’s head. Ryo shouted, “I got your back Master Yoh!” and turned to face him. Ten yards apart, he and Yoh looked at each other before raising their medium simultaneously.

But Basil parried the attak, knocking both Ryo and Yoh off their  feet rolling over and scrambling back up again as a huge Bason behind them let out a battle roar.