11.The Chains Of Ones Heart

───────

─────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

Told me that you were right for me but felt so lonely in your company''

; ♡⋆*

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ [Miyu]¡! •ଓ.°

               Sekutā 5 gōsutobasutāzu or the "Chikara Brotherhood" are a feared group of priests and  ghost hunters in Japan. Compared to the hunters exposed in the media and on TV, they were the real thing, using so called ''elemental angels'' to do their will. Very little is known about them, and what is known is either from rumors or the exaggerations of the shamans unlucky enough to step in their path. Rumors differ, accusations revolving around sealing guardian ghosts, kidnappings, killing shamans to sacrilege against the spirit king himself. What is known for sure is that "Chikara" use their abilities to seal the shamans' ghosts and leave them powerless. They have a great hatred towards shamans and spirits in general, many of the followers going through what Fudou himself went through when he was possessed.

           Their minds are dominated by a strong doctrine, a mentality in which shamans are inferior human beings who, through their misfortune, are prone to attract ghosts and be possessed by them. Thus, the hunters consider it their responsibility to "liberate" the shamans from the spirits that possess them by sealing them in the "so-called weapons" that the shamans use in battle.  Their existence was considered a rumor over time, (although the organization was founded 10 years ago) this is because no one believed that someone was crazy enough to kidnap shaman's children, to commit genocide in the name of a certain "freedom" from the spiritual world.

          And as the technology advanced and the shamanic culture decreased, they were thought to have disappeared, as no traces of their existence were found. They remained a bedtime story that shaman parents tell their children to discipline them. But what many did not know was that the group did not disappear nor was it desecrated, but went underground where they continued their activity away from prying eyes until the tournament was going to start again. By far the most impressive and time-consuming is the initiation, the one in which young hunters (similar to Fudou) are educated in the art of ghost hunting. Such students were the ones that right about now, dressed in shinigami clouthing,  gaze at Dobi village. Not much could be distinguished from underneat the cloacks but  one red hair and the others blond and brown.

             They were quite short, a sign that they were either young or suffering from some disease that stopped their growth. The only female in the group was sitting on a rock, clenching her fist to try to control her anger. 

 "You're wasting your time, if you're thinking about Fudou, my dear," a voice said softly from behind her, making her reduce the tension in her hand. The female turned her head in anger, she would have slapped the boy with the hammer if she could only see his bright red blood flowing from his milk-white skin, and wipe the arrogant grin from his face.