CHAPTER 2- FIRE IN PARADISE

Not proofread. I was however not going to upload this or any other of my story really soon because of the response I got on YOUR JUSTICE MY RIGHT. I did not sit and write that part for 2 hours straight to get that kind of response. And again I am saying don't comment "superb" "Amazing" "Awesome" Or anything like that. You guys have made me hate those words. You all should thank Kharbuja 🍈 for this part

Haseena Mallik's name was again being telecasted on all the news channels. People were not surprised to know that she had cracked her third international deal within the span of two months.

The media was following her where ever she went, wearing her business outfit; black tuxedo and trousers along with matching heels, minimal makeup and her hair tied into a sleek ponytail, she looked elegantly beautiful.

But right now she was in a hurry because just at the end of the meeting, she had got Pushpa ji's call saying that they needed her presence in the Thana urgently.

Being followed the by the paparazzi, she sat into her car and said, "Chaliye bhaiya"

Her journey towards the Thana wasn't easy at all. She had media following her everywhere she went.

After much delay, she finally made it to the Thana's entrance. The team had to stand there because they were well acquainted with what's going to happen when Haseena cracks a big deal.

As soon as Haseena stepped out of her car, everyone who were following her just rushed towards. They all only stopped when they heard a fire.

They looked towards the source of the sudden disturbance and found Karishma standing with her pistol pointed towards the sky.

"Abhi ke abhi niklo varna ek ek ko uda dalenge," She said pointing her pistol towards the crowd, in a threatening, harsh voice and everyone ran to where they came from.

Haseena sighed internally and thought, "kya kare hum inka." She usually would have lectured Karishma on this but this time she let it slide because she was here due to an emergency. She started to move inside.

"Kya hua hain? Kyu apne humein itni urgently bulaya?" Haseena Mallik asked looking at everyone assembled in front of her.

"Voh Maddam Sir. . . " Pushpa ji's voice trailer away as she took the arthi ki thaali from the table nearby.

"Are Pushpa ji, iss sab ki kya zarurat—"

"Ek shabd nahi bolengi aap, beti mante hain hum apko. Beti ki jeet matlab hamari bhi jeet," Pushpa ji said as she started to do her arthi followed by making her wear the flower garland.

"Nazar na lage apko," She said while applying some kajal behind her ear.

Haseena looked at everyone's smiling faces, but her eyes stopped to look at a specific one. Karishma.

The SI just happened to properly see the SHO's look accompanied by the outfit, her sharp eyes traced the outlines of her face. Her pupils stopped to move when they saw the mole just below her lower lip. Karishma didn't know exactly what, but her look did something to her that she felt something warm within her heart, but at the same time it made her heart beat at the faster rate.

"Aap hame ese kyu dekh rahin hain Karishma? Kuch laga hain kya?" Haseena asked touching her face to check.

"Nahi, nahi Maddam Sir, esa kuch nahi hain. Aap ko badhayi dena chahte the, apne ab itni badi deal crack ki haina isliye" Karishma made an excuse instantly. Haseena just smiled and thanked her in response.