CHAPTER 5- TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL

Iam back with an update of this story! Here you go!

Vote and comment on this one.

Enjoy!

Ignore the errors

____________________

It had been an hour since Karishma had slept, but Haseena was wide awake, thinking about the incident happened earlier and about Neeti's behavior.

How could a mother be so heartless towards her own child? How could she just not come and see Karishma once. Even Haseena, being a stranger got worried. Neeti was her freaking mother.

Her chain of thoughts was broken when Karishma stifled and turned, wrapping her arm around her neck and keeping her thigh on her stomach. She was sweating due to the affect of the medicine.

Haseena checked her fever, it had went down. She sighed in relief. She looked at the time and it was the time for her to have her medicine before dinner.

"Ab uthaye kese inko. Chillayengi toh nahi na yeh hum pe" She though to herself.

"Ka. . . Karishma? Uthiye na dinner ka time ho gaya hain" Haseena said only to not get any response from her. "Karishma. Karishma!" She said while tapping her cheeks slightly.

Karishma only groaned at the disturbance and came upon Haseena totally, surprising her.

"Karishma," She whispered and Karishma only buried her face in Haseena's neck.

She felt butterflies hitting the walls of her stomach. Her lean body just fitted so perfectly with hers. With shivering arms, she wrapped them around the SI, not too tight to wake her up. She would be lying if she said that Karishma was not having any effect on her. As much as she hated to deny, she knew it. She knew that Karishma had made some space for herself in her heart. Her heart had warmed for the latter, so much that right now she was feeling serene with Karishma lying upon her.

Karishma stifled once again and finally opened her eyes with Haseena being the first thing she sees.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her lips had swelled due to the fever by now. She looked around her and saw in what position they both were in. Her red face grew even redder.

"Uhh- voh aap hamare upar aagyi thi neend mein" Haseena said while avoiding eye contact just as Karishma.

"Iam so-sorry" She mumbled and rolled down. "Voh amma aagyi ka?" She asked

"Ji, voh agyi apne kamre mein hain"

"Apne unko nahi btaya hamare baare mein?"

"Bataya tha, lekin voh. . . Apne kamre mein chli gayin" Haseena said with hesitance in her voice, while looking up at the ceiling.

There was no noise for the next minutes after the last few words Haseena had said. Haseena felt guilty for revealing it but she had found it to be the better option rather than to raise her hopes.

She once looked at Karishma and saw her back facing her, she peeped to look at her face and found tears stuck on her lashes, but she stayed quiet and lied back.

Her arm snuck around her waist, startling Karishma. "It's okay, shayad voh apko ese dekhna seh nahi pati" Haseena whispered while hugging her from back, giving Karishma the butterflies in her stomach.

Karishma did not feel uncomfortable at all, she was rather feeling secure and safe in her arms. That hug was innocent and pure, without Haseena applying too much pressure of pulling her much closer. Karishma knew it was only to make her feel good.