CHAPTER 4- ODD BEHAVIOUR

Hello everyone, I know you have been waiting long enough for the update of this story and here it is. Enjoy!
Don't let the ratio of the response fall down.

"Amazing" Is banned 😂

_______________

"Hands up!" Said Santosh as she pointed her pistol at the back of one of the men's head.

"Ay babu, haath upar karke khad" Cheeta said to the other men following Santosh's style.

"Karishma Singh kahan hain?" Haseena asked but the men paid no heed to her.

Haseena knew something was wrong, she could feel it and she couldn't risk wasting more time. She snatched the pistol from, Cheeta's hand and pressed it into the man's head.

"Kahan hain batao!" She asked in a raised and stern voice and the man pointed in the water where they had threw Karishma.

Haseena gasped, at the sight but then without wasting any second, she took off her shoes and jumped into the water, to find her SI and save her. . . Alive.

"Maddam Sir!" Both Cheeta and Santu gasped at the same time.

On the other hand, Haseena had swam inside the river and found Karishma, who had somehow untied her hands and was trying to swim with her tied legs.

Haseena swam towards her and held her, "Karishma Singh, chinta mat kijiye hum aagye hain" Said Haseena as she helped Karishma to the bank of the river.

"Hum se nahi hoga maddam," Karishma said trying to breathe, she was at the verge of losing her consciousness.

Cheeta and Santu were already present at the bank when Haseena swam with Karishma along her.

Haseena brought Karishma and helped her lay there on the sand. She had went unconscious.

"Karishma Singh! Karishma! Uthiye!" She said while tapping her face as her eyebrows came together in worry.

"Maddam, Karishma Maddam ki pulse kam ho rahin hain" A worried Santosh said while holding Karishma's wrist.

Karishma's breathing got weak as her pulse started to fall, Haseena prayed to God to make her next attempt of saving Karishma successful.

She clasped her hands and placed on her chest.

1,2,3 pump!

Karishma showed no movement, she tried once again

1,2,3 pump. Again, she showed no movement.

Haseena continued the cycle three to four times, but all the work went in vain. Karishma did not show any single movement.

Haseena's eyes started to brim as the fear of losing the latter crept inside her. She had always argued with the latter in the Thana. Everywhere. Without knowing anything about her, she always scolded her and now when she was slowly getting to know the about the good side of her, life was showing her another reason to grieve.

"Kuch nahi hone denge hum apko Karishma," Haseena whispered and lowered her head to give her a CPR.

She thought she could do it but her heart rate started to increase as she moved even closer towards her.

She inhaled a huge amount of air and closed her eyes in nervousness, hoping Karishma would understand that she had to do what she was going to do.

"Iam sorry," She whispered before leaning down. Their faces were just a centimeter apart when she suddenly heard Karishma cough.