CHAPTER 7- MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

Hey! Iam back with another update!  Read and enjoy.

Vote, comment and follow for more.

Ignore the errors

__________________________________

A twelve year old Karishma was in her cupboard, trying to hide from her father who was hunting her.

"Karishma! KAHAN HO?" Aman Singh yelled and Karishma was shivering, she could see that he was just outside the cupboard.

"Sidhe sidhe bahar aajao, hum nahi marenge" Aman said and Karishma left out a sob, she knew it was not true.
Little did she know that Aman's ears were really sharp.

She could see the smirk on his face through the small gap of the cupboard.  No! No! No! That smirk was nota good sign. The last time, when she had seen that smirk, her life had become hell.

Aman opened the cupboard and Karishma moved back, wishing for the cupboard to eat her up, that would be less painful and humiliating than what was going to happen. Aman smirked as he opened two of the buttons of his shirt.

"Pap—papa nahi. . . " Karishma's voice trailed away in fear. "Na—Nahi hai. . . papa please" Karishma pleaded.

"Yeh sab glass todne ke pehle sochna chaiye tha" He said as he opened his shirt and threw it away.

"Pa—Papa galti se hua. Iam—Iam sorry" She said as tears started to dwell up in her eyes, her voice started to crack. She knew what was coming for her. It had happened once before and the pain was unbearable.

Karishma got up and pushed her father as she tried to run away. She had put all her strength in her legs but it turned out to be useless. Her father took no effort to catch her though her arm and threw her on her bed before locking the door.

Karishma screamed and cried, she begged him to stop but Aman did not listen to her. He did not hesitate to make her childhood a traumatic one.

"Nahi!" Karishma screamed and woke up from her sleep, she was sweating, panting and shivering. Her childhood memories were not memories, they were a nightmare enough to scare people to their core.

"Karishma ji?" Haseena said, from the couch, abruptly waking up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and once she could see properly, she saw how Karishma was sitting on the bed, scared, sweaty and shivery. "Karishma ji yeh kya hua?" Haseena asked in concern while coming towards her.

"Nahi—nahi kuch nahi bas ek bura sapna tha" She said, wiping her forehead.

"Pakka na? Aap humse share kar sakti hai agr kuch ho toh" Haseena said, passing her a glass of water.

Karishma looked at her unbelievably. Never in her life someone had told her this. Never in her life someone had assured that they are by her side, Haseena was literally the first person to do so. Karishma felt like crying after receiving that affection, for the first time in her life, she felt like someone is there for her, someone is there by her side.

"Aap theek haina?" Haseena asked, holding her right hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

In that moment, Karishma wanted to ask her something. But she didn't know if it would be appropriate, Haseena was still her senior. What if she took it in a wrong way, Haseena was just getting soft towards her and Karishma did not want to ruin that at any cost. She was stupid enough earlier to fight and argue with her. She wanted to do that no more.

"Apse ek request karni hain, please humein galat mat samjhiyega aur bura mat maniyega" Karishma said in a low tone and Haseena nodded with a smile.

"Theek hain, hum bura nahi manenge, yahan hum apke senior nahi hain" Haseena said with an assuring smile.