༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕆ℕ𝔼🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

ι кησω тнιѕ ∂яєαм σƒ ℓιƒє ιѕ ηєνєя єη∂ιηg

ιт gσєѕ αяσυη∂, αη∂ яσυη∂, αη∂ яσυη∂ αgαιη

уσυ кησω, тнє ѕυη ιѕ яιѕιηg ωнιℓє ∂єѕ¢єη∂ιηg

ιт gσєѕ ση αη∂ ση αη∂ ηєνєя єη∂ѕ

(Y/N)'s Canon face claim (They're an AMAB nonbinary, but you can change it to the gender you want)

(Y/N) Sorrell.

the most empathetic person in town

(Y/N)'S POV

I was in darkness, with nowhere to go. There was only darkness surrounding me. I yelped as I felt someone softly slap the back of my head.

"(Y/N)!! Wake up, you big baby!" I looked to my right, seeing Ocean laughing playfully. "I'm still surprised that you fell asleep right as we got to the stage." 

"What?" I asked sleepily, then I started to look around. I was indeed on a stage, with the curtains closed. "Oh. Guess I took a short nap. I had this awful nightmare that we died-" "Shut up we need to start soon!" Ocean yelled as she pushed me next to Ricky, and then I saw the curtains surrounding us open up, where I saw people watching us. the scene kept fading out to black at every blink I have and then turning back to normal. Huh, weird.

"I thank you, dear adjudicator, for considering the St. Cassian Chamber Choir for our senior concert. We are thrilled to be here yet again at the Kawanis International Singing Competition. Last year, we came in second place!" Said Ocean, as I was zoning out, but this sentence did catch my attention. 'We were the only choir in the competition though.' I thought.

I zoned out for a few minutes, only thinking about that dream, especially the scene with Penny being headless. That scene did traumatize me a little. Speaking about Penny, where the hell is she?