༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕋𝕎𝕆🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Here's a little Jane doe drawing I made before writing :D)

(Y/N)'s POV

The girl walked closer and closer in front of us. She looked at everyone, and then at me. Everyone looked shocked, but I was feeling melancholic at that moment.

""Jane Doe" is what the coroner said. They found my body, not my head."

"No parents came and so they never learned my name, or who I used to be."

"My life an unsolved mystery"

"From ashes I was made and ashes I returned"

"And so I walk alone and wonder why?"

Why?

Why?

Why?

"Did anybody just pee themselves a little?" I turned back to Constance, who tried to lighten up the mood. Everyone stared at her with a "Wtf?" expression. " Me neither."

Penny, or who is now "Jane Doe", looked at me and Constance, and walked toward us, with the headless doll in hand.

"Do you want to brush my dolly's hair?" She asked. I looked at Constance who was very freaked out but looked at the ground.

"I'm really sorry, Penn- I mean Jane, but Constance is just a little timid." I said, trying to make Jane not feel alone since everyone looked afraid of her.

"I'm really freaked out right now," Constance responded still looking at the ground.

"Do you want to know what really freaks me out?" Asked Jane as she was looking at me and Constance.

"Well, if you want-" "Not really. Ever at all, really. Sorry." Constance spoke over me. Why is she acting so rude to poor Penny?

"Meet Jane Doe. Catchphrase:"

"When a lioness has children, she stops making love to the lion. The lion gets jealous Sometimes so jealous he eats the children. You'd think this would upset the lioness. Far from it. They make love again like the children never existed. I find that idea terrifying." Jane Doe smiled as if there aren't people who aren't freaked out about what she said. I feel sorry for her. She really is Penny after not surviving the cyclone rollercoaster accident. I know that her father was very abusive and didn't let her go anywhere outside of the house unless it was for school, and her mom, not being financially stable, used to neglect both Penny and Ezra. I know that this "catchphrase" that she said actually reflects her own life story, which made it even sadder.

"I'm gonna stand a little farther away from you, okay?" Constance said as she walked away from Jane, meanwhile, Jane was following her. I felt the fear that she was having in the presence of Jane doe. All I could say is "Poor girl. She is afraid of Jane" under my breath