༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕊𝕀𝕏🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Sorry if this chapter comes out kind of late, I was just feeling unmotivated lmao)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Why all the long faces? Would it help if I were to tell you what would happen if Mischa met his love? Would you like to know the future that could have been?"

"Yes. Yes, I would, desperately." Mischa said as he was walking to the Karnak with stars in his eyes. He looked so hopeful, it just broke my heart that he couldn't be with the love of his life.

Before Mischa could walk toward the Karnak, me and Noel looked at each other, and put ourselves in front of him. "You don't want to hear that." Noel said.

Mischa looked at him with a confused look. "Why? What would happen?"

"You have a longing, an ideal, better to leave it that way. Whatever he can tell you will only ruin it." I responded, and Noel nodded. Mischa looked even more confused.

"I think what (Y/N) is saying, in an extremely confusing manner,is love conquers all."

I looked confused at Ocean, meanwhile Noel rolled his eyes. "Yes, Ocean, that's precisely what we're saying. Love conquers all."

Mischa looked at us, teary eyed. "Love does conquer all. You are people of words, Noel Gruber and (Y/N) Sorrell!" He walked up to us, and put his palms on both of our cheeks. Mischa then started fanning himself, so that his tears would dry out. "Love conquers all! Look at me, I am physically weeping!"

Me and Noel both yelped, as Mischa hugged us both. He was weeping in our shoulders, and I just started patting his hair, as a sign of affection.

"Look at us all... bonding, not even thinking about who we will vote for." Ocean said. "Cut down in our youth. We all died virgins."

 "Constance."

We broke the group hug, just to look at Constance, who began blushing in embarrassment.

"What?" She asked, giving an awkward smile toward the Karnak.

"Just thought this seemed like a perfect segue."

"For what? I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Not ready to divulge that information just yet."