༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Don't ask why I drew this) (It's also on my TikTok @randommoonchildicarus,so follow me if you want)

(Y/N)'s POV

We have finally returned to the black void, only to notice Noel, who was still dressed as Monique Gibeau. I strolled up to him together with the other choir members, and I began complimenting him.

"Bro that was so cool, I never felt so much adrenaline in my life...at least since we died." I giggled.

"That... was... dope! Yo!" Yelled Mischa in excitement, before looking at Ricky who was just minding his business with the accordion from earlier that he was holding. "Ricky, you play this...?"

Ricky looked confused at him before Mischa started to mimic that he was playing something...Oh he was mimicking the accordion that Ricky was holding.

"The squeeze keys!" He then imitated the sound of an explosion before looking at Ricky as if he was space Jesus or something. "Mad wicked awesome!"

'Heightened abilities. I can play the accordion now.' Ricky signed, before showing the same hand sign that he used to express a level-up.

"I champion Noel's journey of sexual discovery. But he dropped the F-bomb in the actual chorus." Said Ocean as she put a hand on Noel's shoulder.

 ♪ Fornication Under Consent of the King. ♪

We all looked at Jane Doe who just vocalized, as she put her hand on Constance's shoulder.

Constance was slowly walking away by doing a split motion, which Jane seemed to not notice. As she was doing that, she eventually ran toward me and Ocean, and Ocean caught her.

As a way to brighten the mood, Constance said: "Well, I liked the part where the two boys kissed." We all looked at Mischa. Mischa looked confused.

"What? In my country it is natural for two men to.. t-t-to show affection by kissing. Not always in heels..."

Ocean walked toward Mischa and put her hands behind her back. "There is a difference between affection and smut."

"Not in my Bible, baby. Bonsoir!" Noel exclaimed before his clothes changed back to the St. Cassian uniform, which made Noel look disappointed.

"So is everyone's song going to have profanity in the chorus?" Ocean asks.

"Mine will only have profanity in chorus." Responded Mischa. Constance started giggling before being stopped by Ocean with her death glare. "No." Said Constance straight to the point.

"Why don't you go text your imaginary fiancé?" Ocean smirked at Mischa, which seemed to not please Mischa at all.

" I tell you before there is no Wi F! Little orphan A-hole.-" "Ok, let's stop fighting, it will not turn out pretty if you two fight." I put myself between Mischa and Ocean, stopping them from fighting more. Constance was still giggling, and Ocean gave her the death glare once again. "Sorry..."