༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Guys, this note is IMPORTANT. PLEASE read it before you read this chapter!

You might've heard that Yannick Mirko (Ricky's actor for the Mccarter theatre) was discriminated against for being disabled, right? Well, Mccarter and Areana theatres are now collaborating on a new production for RTC, with an able-bodied actor. That's not the worst part. They also erased Ricky's disability and instead made him mute for trauma-related reasons.

Please, if you have money and time, please donate to get back Ricky's disability! And even if you don't have money, please spread the word! It's really a shame that this happened because a lot of people with physical disabilities were finally happy that they got some representation, even if the representation wasn't that good.

Here's a link with more info and where you can donate: https://www.change.org/p/save-ricky-potts-make-acting-accessible?original_footer_petition_id=32119289&algorithm=promoted&source_location=petition_footer&grid_position=10&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uABCdGQIAAAAAY5zo3LMsVFE2NjBhMGJkYg%3D%3D 

(If the link doesn't work, please search "Save Ricky Potts" on your browser, and click on the change.org link)

Thank you for understanding, now let's get back to the chapter! #SaveRickyPotts! ~ Icarus )

(Y/N)'s POV

As we finished the song, we looked at Jane with a melancholic smile. Jane was looking curiously at the cupcake as if it was the first time she's ever seen one.

"It's a cupcake, for you." Constance says, as Jane was trying to reach out for the cupcake. Constance immediately blew out the cupcake's candle, and gave it to Jane. 

Jane started focusing on the cupcake as if it was the first thing she ever saw. She immediately started walking away slowly as she was looking at the cupcake with curiosity. We all started walking away to different corners so that we can talk to each other. to talk to each other. I walked to Mischa and Noel, since I was pretty bored, and they were fun to be around.

Mischa clapped his hand and a vodka appeared in his hand. He started drinking it, and Noel looked at him, confused.

"Drink?" Asked Mischa as he looked at both of me and Noel.

"Where'd you get that?" Asked Noel, as I remained quiet, looking at the ground.

"It's birthday." Responded Mischa simply. Noel shrugged and began drinking the vodka that Mischa gave to him, and then he gave it to me. I hesitated at first, but I decided why not. I won't die a second time if I try.

I drank a bit and noticed that its taste was quite addicting. I drank some more, and I was feeling very good. Is this why my teachers always said to never drink alcohol?

"Love conquers all. This phrase slaughters me with its moving points. It fills my life with meaning and warms my soul." Mischa then looked at me and Noel, as I gave him back the Vodka, feeling a little dizzy after drinking it.