༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(I wrote this chapter a few minutes after I quit my school choir LMAO. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to my babygirl Mischa Bachinski, and it will have both "This song is awesome" and "Talia")

(Y/N)'s POV

When I finished, I was returned back to the black void. I looked at my friends and they looked at me shocked.

"That was..." Ocean started off before Mischa spoke over her "DOPE YOOO!"

I was even more surprised when he walked over to me and ruffled my hair in a playful manner. "I knew you were awesome, BUT NOT THIS AWESOME DUDE!" He yelled. I smiled at him brightly as Ocean walked up to me and... Hugged me. If I was surprised before, it means that now I'm just in pure shock.

"You really did an amazing performance, (Y/N)!" This was all she said.

"Aww, thanks, guys!" I smiled at them. Hey, it might not be so bad here in this limbo, but what about Jane...

I looked at Jane who looked at me with those big black eyes. I felt so much pity for her. I need to get her out of here.

"Mischa I have a question." Ocean started "Ever since we've got here, you're acting kind of... Fruity?" She raised her arms in an "I don't know" pose.

We all looked at Mischa. "What? Yo, just 'cause I'm all gangster don't automatically make me homophobe. It's not cool to be homophobe in rap game no more, ever since Mackelmore dropped same love. That shit was emotionally devastating, yo." He then looked at us, and smacked his palms together "Time to get this party started. Make money. Time to make the rain." He said as he pulled the lever.

"Misha Bachinsky. Born August 18th, Leo. Sign of aggression. Favorite ride: the shooting gallery. Misha was conceived in a little: town outside Odesa in the Ukraine by a factory worker named Tamara."

Constance appeared, wearing a factory worker outfit as she walked toward Mischa and began coughing.

"His mother, after being part of the cleanup crew in Chernobyl, was dying of prolonged exposure to uranium. Wanting her son to be safe, she decided to put him up for adoption forging his birth certificate, she claimed he was two years old and was recently potty trained."

The scene then changed to Ocean and Noel, both wearing typical Canadian grandparent clothes. Yes, it was true that both of Mischa's adoptive parents were old, but I wouldn't call them really old enough to be grandparents.

"When Mischa came to Canada, his adoptive parents were surprised to see their toddler had a 05:00 shadow and a slight trace of alcohol on his breath. They put him in the basement and his adoptive mother would prepare food and leave it for him on the top of the stairs. On the rare occasion, he would run into his new parents, the mother would weep and the father would shoo him away like a horse fly. So began an inexhaustible rage. He turned to the last bastion of pure strength and masculinity in society: self-aggrandizing commercialized hip-hop. This is how Misha became: The angriest boy in town."

The scene changed, and we weren't in the black void anymore. We were now on a stage that looked like something from a Slim shady music video. Mischa grabbed a mic and started talking to the audience before us, who are most likely not real, just like the people from Ocean's performance.