༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Y/N)'s POV

We were now back in the void, still standing like a human pyramid. I really thought that Ocean was a nicer person, but it seems that I was deceived.

"What a rush! Who's next?" Ocean shouted with pride. At this moment, she would be most comparable with a lion. She finally got down from my back, and I felt relieved, as each one of us got off of each other.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to say that whoever is brought back to life will be brought back by a unanimous vote from each and every member of the choir."

Ocean's pride faded away after what the Karnak said. "What?"

"Whoever comes back needs a unanimous vote from the choir."

Ocean looked irritated at the Karnak's words. "But if I would have known that-"

"You wouldn't have called every one of your potential judges a loser, crowing about your superiority and song culminating and you standing on top of them in a human pyramid? That did strike me as an unorthodox strategy."

Ocean looked at us, and she became even more irritated at our expressions. We were all either feeling betrayed or mad at Ocean. I was a mix of both.

"What?" she whispered, with venom and confusion laced in her voice. "What? You just told your best friend that her greatest achievement in life will be to become an organ donor." Noel barked at her like an angry dog.

I looked at poor Constance, who was trying to smile, even though one of her greatest friends would call her something like that. "I'm usually a melody person. Less of a lyric person. Truthfully. Organ donor? Is that what you said?" She questioned.

Ocean looked shocked and went to Constance to take her hand, looking like a witch that was trying to plead innocent in the Salem witch trials. "It was in the moment! Sorry, Constance, I didn't mean!-"

Constance waved her off, signaling that she could stop talking. "That's okay. It kind of really super hurt but-"

"Do you want to know what I find kind of really super hurts?" Started Jane Doe as Constance bumped into her. Constance wasn't even looking behind from how scared she was of Jane Doe.

"Maybe later, thanks. Sorry." Constance then ran off to the other side of the dark void, with a poor confused Jane following her.

"What I did there is exactly what you shouldn't do in this competition. You guys know I love you." Ocean started off, with panic in her voice. She looked around and ran to Mischa who was still searching for the wifi. 

"Mischa, I love you! I even pretend to believe in your imaginary fiancé." Ocean said as she poked Mischa's back.