༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕋𝔼ℕ🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(The image is kind of a spoiler for this chapter without context but not really)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in complete light. I saw all of my memories flashing through my eyes. I saw them again as clear as day with the exception of one memory that stuck by me like glue. 

I could see that I've entered a weird loophole as I was waiting to return back to my body....wait, why am I waiting anyways? Nothing happened to me...right?  It's just a dream, isn't it? It's nothing more than a horrible nightmare.

 But, I remember the feeling of falling asleep. I felt my mind slip and then nothing. Where was I again when I fell asleep? Oh yeah the rollercoaster accident with my classmates...WAIT THE ROLLERCOASTER WHAT?

Now I could remember the accident, but I can't remember what happened after. All I can remember is getting here, in the white space...

I began looking around, seeing various scenes of my younger self with my family or my friends. As I was looking through the sea of memories, I noticed another girl there, with brown pigtails, and light skin. Wait...is that Penny?

Tears ran down my face as I was air-swimming to her in the white void. I tried getting to her, but before I did that, everything in my vision changed.

"Aah!" I yelled as I got up, my eyes wider than ever. I saw two people looking at me with tears in their eyes, and they were standing next to a doctor. the two people looked like...my parents? The doctor had a clipboard in his hand, which he was scribbling on while talking to us. "Where am I? Where are my friends?!" I panted.

The doctor looked at me, "You fainted from the fall, Y/N. You don't seem to remember anything else from the accident."

"Accident? It really happened???" I asked and my mother began bawling. It broke my heart to hear her crying like this. I looked at the doctor once more as he left.

"Ma...pops...what really happened?" I  looked at them, feeling the tears threaten to spill. My mom walked to me.

"You were in a terrible accident on the rollercoaster... It has been hijacked by who we later found out was Penny's father. Only you and Penny managed to survive the accident but at some very terrible costs." She couldn't finish the last sentence as she began crying. I tried getting up, but my legs were numb. What was going on? Why couldn't I feel my legs? I took the blanket off and noticed that one of my legs was amputated, meanwhile, the other one was still working, but only with pain at every move.

I started sobbing uncontrollably. I can't believe this happened! "I know it hurts but we need you to be strong right now...please..." I nodded, but the tears continued to pour out. I could only sit there and cry.  Why did I have to survive?? What kind of sick joke is this??